Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #10

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

😹😹 Yes I possibly have, but why have grey and black when with a little thought we could have full  colour.....Its all down to personal choices really.😺

I am watching her in the bedroom on her own in glorious color, now that's what I'm talking about. Yes she is good in grey and black,  but magnificent in full color.. Thanks Luv..😻😻😻

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I am watching her in the bedroom on her own in glorious color, now that's what I'm talking about. Yes she is good in grey and black,  but magnificent in full color.. Thanks Luv..😻😻😻

Ah ha !!   You must be enjoying the display of her white stockings, which she recently moved about a foot closer to cam 9.

Don't follow the gyrations too closely. You just might wind up being dizzy. :wink:

Be careful, because it is repetitive.  Boredom just might set in. :cry:   Never mind, Leora just broke up her routine to prevent that from happening !!!   :biggrin: 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I also notice that she has decided to let her " pubes " make a  re appearance. Seemingly close to the previous pattern she chose !!!  

Plus, she now has moved her sensual display to the guest room. Although the lighting was better in the bedroom.::)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

I also notice that she has decided to let her " pubes " make a  re appearance. Seemingly close to the previous pattern she chose !!!  

I asked her nicely, It's my Christmas present, because I'm cute 😸

• Like 1

Just now, esanders9863 said:

This is what I call a perfect situation, what if Paul start playing with Eva in which freezes up the little one for our  bating Christmas gift from her

My thoughts are, that Leora is waiting for Paul to go to sleep. Maybe I should say that is wishful thinking. Nothing ventured. Nothing gained.

Sure would have been nice to have heard , and understood their 15 min. amiable conversation they had in the bathtub.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, scutus said:

Plus, she now has moved her sensual display to the guest room. Although the lighting was better in the bedroom.::)

I don't mind the landing strip as long as it's not something you'd have to drag a hairbrush through it. ??

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

This is what I call a perfect situation, what if Paul start playing with Eva in which freezes up the little one for our bating Christmas gift from her

Paul listened to you. But you failed to mention to let Leora relax, and the play was to be between him and Eva only.

Another indicator that makes me think sleep might very well be next on the agenda, is Leora has braided her hair.

In either case, Eva is the winner, getting attention, and exercise, without freezing her toes by going outside.

• Like 2