groomy

8 hours ago, letsdothis said:

That's what the scientists and researchers are finding out. The same
article that provided the previous information, also said that women
with larger Skene's glands squirted more easily and more liquid than
women with smaller prostate glands. It even said that some women
have no Skene's glands and they don't squirt at all. That's what the 
research and evidence is telling them.

Hi let's, if were talking about a small discharge after I cum, and call that squirting, it's true. If your talking about what is typically described as squirting, liquid shooting out all over the place, and soaking a towel, that's piss. And if that is what this article is describing , what organ is it stored in till its ready to "squirt" all over the place?

• Like 1

Guest maitre197

Let s remember her FIRST DAY at VH. How many dates did she have then?  Maybe I am a strange guy. I am an experienced chief-manager  too and I see the demotivated  perspectiveless worker instantly (otherwise  a perspectiveless worker will be I myself).

P.S. In the Russian and Ukranian an  impatient guy = an impotent man. But who is an   impotent man?  

An impotent man WANTS BUT NOT CAN. I CAN BUT DONT WANT. I AM A BASTARD!

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Seriously Misty is now back for 2 days and you start to complain she did not already fuck 6-8 different guys??? Giving her time coming back and get used to all of it again? Ever thought of it? 

You really are a strange and also impatient guy @maitre197 

When her name first appeared back at this place, I even said then that there is a chance that she might not be the same Misty that we once knew her to be. It's possible that she's past the stage of her life where she no longer wants to have sex with random guys. She was in love. It's possible she's looking for love again. We just don't know. But to jump to conclusions after only 2 days is just too fast.

• Like 5

il y a 15 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

When her name first appeared back at this place, I even said then that there is a chance that she might not be the same Misty that we once knew her to be. It's possible that she's past the stage of her life where she no longer wants to have sex with random guys. She was in love. It's possible she's looking for love again. We just don't know. But to jump to conclusions after only 2 days is just too fast.

Surely if you have just come out of a relationship with a pig who beat you,you are going to be a bit more cautious and selective about who you have sex with.she needs time.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, realm174 said:

Source please? I'd like to read the whole thing... 

18 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi let's, if were talking about a small discharge after I cum, and call that squirting, it's true. If your talking about what is typically described as squirting, liquid shooting out all over the place, and soaking a towel, that's piss. And if that is what this article is describing , what organ is it stored in till its ready to "squirt" all over the place?

https://myvagina.com/skenes-glands/