Matilda & Emily

Just now, Amy3 said:

Yep! That would be my guess. More camstars to come. 

As for these 2, I'm mostly curious to see if they have any sex life outside of the CB, particularly MF sex. Stella used to work 6-8 hrs a day and still manage to have some sex off CB. Have no idea how she kept her pussy lips from drying out and falling off. 😁

Don't know.. that apartment at VH already had 3 sets of tenants and none was CB .. This is also the third set and it's the first to be CB 

I briefly scanned timeline to make sure I don't give them view.

It seems that they just came to the place did a camshow and left to their resident. How dare gargamel let them to do such thing on the first day of opening.

Most (such as Kalita & Brett or Nicole & Karl etc..) participants do their best to please VH subscribers at the first day.  These two just delivered a CB show for a few hours and left. This is nonsense. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, zoifan said:

It seems that they just came to the place did a camshow and left to their resident. How dare gargamel let them to do such thing on the first day of opening.

Most (such as Kalita & Brett or Nicole & Karl etc..) participants do their best to please VH subscribers at the first day.  These two just delivered a CB show for a few hours and left. This is nonsense. 

I agree! BTW, they do get paid for timeline and archive views. But, since you're skimming, you worth is almost nothing to them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 7 heures, Sparkles a dit :

Wondering why Gargamel decided to move them to this apartment since they was working till last days at old Amy&Jane apartment.. Meaning it's still belong to the crew.. maybe opening also soon with other tenants

On a previous post I asked someone(cannot remember who now)what gargamel meant and I think they said it was something to do with an empty apt.in your post it seems to me that gargamel is a person?.so I thought I'm going to Google this only to find out gargamel is a character from the Smurfs cartoon series.big,,big,helps with this and please be gentle,so embarrassing.

• Like 1

Just now, Bonaly said:

On a previous post I asked someone(cannot remember who now)what gargamel meant and I think they said it was something to do with an empty apt.in your post it seems to me that gargamel is a person?.so I thought I'm going to Google this only to find out gargamel is a character from the Smurfs cartoon series.big,,big,helps with this and please be gentle,so embarrassing.

Yes, Gargamel is the name we (at cc) call to the "sub-manager" of Jeka (the main manager of these houses). Gargamel "control" the Jeka houses located at +5 GMT (actually Alan&Evi + Matilda&Emily). Before he had Stella&Stephan, Ethiel, Amy&Jane, Charlee&Liss, May&Kiramy (plus Archie), Stacey&Kris, Gloria&Lars

• Like 2

11 hours ago, zoifan said:

At least with Charlee & Liss we were treated to the sight of their slender virginal alabaster bodies and the occasional 'party' that we could pull to pieces. It does make you wonder what commercial acumen Gargamel has between his ears. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, squish said:

At least with Charlee & Liss we were treated to the sight of their slender virginal alabaster bodies and the occasional 'party' that we could pull to pieces. It does make you wonder what commercial acumen Gargamel has between his ears. 

Hey it is Gargamel. He does not have a plan at all 🤪

55 minutes ago, squish said:

when Charlee & Liss were here, I didn't watch a single minute; yesterday I tuned to this apartment and I was watching longer than I did the rest of apartments for entire week; funny but true 🤣 hopefully they'll do a show tonight👍 after that, they can go home; in the morning I have no time to watch vhtv, anyway 🤣

13 hours ago, zoifan said:

If memory serves it took Nicole quite a few days before she gave us anything of value. Although the wait was well worth it.