Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

In my opinion Martina is the horniest girl on this site. She needs sex every day.

Would love to see her with either Bogdan or Dick to be honest. Alberto just doesn't fuck her good in my opinion, but then again none of the guys aside from Dick or Bogdan are particularly good in bed. Sam has his moments but is not consistent.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Would love to see her with either Bogdan or Dick to be honest. Alberto just doesn't fuck her good in my opinion, but then again none of the guys aside from Dick or Bogdan are particularly good in bed. Sam has his moments but is not consistent.

The best guy in Bed on RLC so far was Anton back a couple of years ago. That guy had Stamina that no others have even come close.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The best guy in Bed on RLC so far was Anton back a couple of years ago. That guy had Stamina that no others have even come close.

OMG and how about Alina? She was special too. Remember the games they would play that lasted for hours. This guy was a stud!!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Unfortunately this young man has what we call a needle dick. No matter how long he fucks her she cannot cum as he doesn't have the girth to satisfy her.

All those who criticize Alberto's weak sexual performance are probably right. Sometimes Martina is very dissappointed, even frustrated. However, we must not forget that the two really love each other very much. Inspite of all his insufficiencies Alberto is reliable, caring, honest and sincere. Martina trusts him, she knows he will never cheat on her. Most of the other males mentioned as substitutes are different. For some it really does not matter who the person on the far end side of their penis is. I like this couple and I love Martina. 👄🍷12

What a disappointing early afternoon session in the bedroom today. Martina was horny as horny can be. And Alberto couldn't have a real erection inspite of a lot of wanking and inspite of Martina giving him a blow job. He really runs the risk of being laughed at. I wonder why he applied for an RLC appartment. This is no place for a man with erection problems or a far below average sex drive.

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

What a disappointing early afternoon session in the bedroom today. Martina was horny as horny can be. And Alberto couldn't have a real erection inspite of a lot of wanking and inspite of Martina giving him a blow job. He really runs the risk of being laughed at. I wonder why he applied for an RLC appartment. This is no place for a man with erection problems or a far below average sex drive.

He is not working, looks very strange. I bet he is on some mood pills. Maybe the doctor change it to a different medication with new side effects?

6 hours ago, valdemar said:

He is not working, looks very strange. I bet he is on some mood pills. Maybe the doctor change it to a different medication with new side effects?

I really hope you are right, Valdemar. I do feel sorry for him. And for Martina, too. She is gorgeous.