Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

14 hours ago, JYBRD said:

I try not to get that involved.After the recent events Im not sure how much longer these two will be around.

The only time Alberto seeks any interest in her is when he want's his dick sucked or fucked.  All other times he sits there as a Mute with No Communication. 

And some call that Love.  :biggrin:

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The only time Alberto seeks any interest in her is when he want's his dick sucked or fucked.  All other times he sits there as a Mute with No Communication. 

And some call that Love.  :biggrin:

He must be (far away) related to Paul !   🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

a joke by noting the very low investment rlc for this apartment! it is as abandoned as the apartment that had maya, with cameras of very poor quality, especially in the room, so that the audience is weak even for sex, because we only distinguish! almost no sound on the cam1 of the dining room !!!! this is a shame because martina is able to do a lot of ratings !!!!😤

• Like 2

On 7/21/2019 at 8:37 AM, corboblanc said:

a joke by noting the very low investment rlc for this apartment! it is as abandoned as the apartment that had maya, with cameras of very poor quality, especially in the room, so that the audience is weak even for sex, because we only distinguish! almost no sound on the cam1 of the dining room !!!! this is a shame because martina is able to do a lot of ratings !!!!😤

The bathrooms have no audio.Then theres the balcony.No cams,mics period.I know they go out there to smoke.Ive often wondered though what they talk about out there.

• Like 2

They had an entertaining evening session on the sofa last night. Now, I do not want to blame Alberto, but it’s a pity that he has got no proper penis. Although it’s so thin it doesn’t stay erect. As soon as he stops wanking his erection is gone. 80% of their love sessions consist of licking, rubbing and fingering because he can’t deliver. On the other hand, Martina doesn’t seem to miss a bigger dick. Otherwise she would ask Alberto to use their dildo. Martina is evidently not too fond of it. Instead, she is keen on her clitoral orgasm which clearly gives her the greatest satisfaction. Tonight’s masturbation was again her and my greatest pleasure. Thanks Martina! 🍷12

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

I really hope the small tattoo on Martina‘s right upper thigh is only a temporary one. It would be a shame if she ruined her top class body with some underclass fashion. Look at the eyesore on Alberto‘ s thigh.

I saw it as well this morning. Hope is temporary

il y a 3 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

i hear that all their streams are shit now. they've gone from bad to worse!

Yes i noticed even the streams intermittently goes to the 3 moving dots for a few seconds and come back on really annoying.

5 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Yes i noticed even the streams intermittently goes to the 3 moving dots for a few seconds and come back on really annoying.

i have heard that from others on the forum.  you would think with the shape RLC is currently in they would do their best to improve video quality and stability but then again, this is RLC we are talking about.