Masha, Sasha, Dasha General Chat Topic 2019 #1

happyone

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

My two cents on the discussion. First I hate the word UGLY. I am not Masha biggest fan but I do not consider her to be ugly.

Dasha is my favorite person in all of RLC or VHTV. She is not perfect however I do think she is very pretty and sexy. I love how you can tell her feelings by her face. She would never win in a game of poker..  LOL

I used the word ugly (with my poor English I didn't found the right word) not about her look I wrote about her personality 

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

My two cents on the discussion. First I hate the word UGLY. I am not Masha biggest fan but I do not consider her to be ugly.

Dasha is my favorite person in all of RLC or VHTV. She is not perfect however I do think she is very pretty and sexy. I love how you can tell her feelings by her face. She would never win in a game of poker..  LOL

I think most people are referenced too the Tattoos.  Some Girls go way overboard with them.

When they reach their 60's and 70's those Tattoos will look funny all wrinkled up.  It will give the Morticians a laugh when the Girls reach their End of Life Cycle.

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 6:54 PM, rebliz said:

Basically you are right but sometimes you have to responded and put limits when someone giving you "compliments" about your opinion as shitty  

your supposed limits are wrong. you are obliged to show the tenants respect here. Calling them ugly fails tp achieve that. Rethink it, please.

3 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

your supposed limits are wrong. you are obliged to show the tenants respect here. Calling them ugly fails tp achieve that. Rethink it, please.

please get of the line you are not interesting me anymore