Masha, Sasha, Dasha General Chat Topic 2019 #1

happyone

Squirrel

THE JOB INTERVIEW:

Prospective boss: So, what did you do in your last job?

Former RLC girl: I took off my clothes and masturbated in front of 3.6 million people.

Prospective boss: Hired.

Love It !  😊

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

THE JOB INTERVIEW:

Prospective RLC boss: So, what did you do in your last job?

Former RLC girl: I took off my clothes and masturbated in front of 3.6 million people on RLC.

Prospective RLC boss: Re-Hired.

Fixed it for ya :dodgy:

15 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'll never understand for the life of me why these people don't work, not unless they are actually simple enough to believe that they are going to be on these voyeur sites forever. Even a part time job would be sufficient but they can't even bother doing that.

Who were the first people on RLC?  Is it not possible that Masha and Sasha don't work because they  own RLC and they are raking in lots of money every day?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, richgod said:

Who were the first people on RLC?

It most certainly was not Masha and Sasha. Dasha was on RLC way before Masha and Sasha and Dasha wasn't even near one of the first tenants on RLC.

2 minutes ago, richgod said:

Is it not possible that Masha and Sasha don't work because they  own RLC and they are raking in lots of money every day?

If they did, they would be at a much better apartment than they are now.

9 hours ago, richgod said:

Who were the first people on RLC?  Is it not possible that Masha and Sasha don't work because they  own RLC and they are raking in lots of money every day?

Laura was an original with her partner Kiko I believe.  She manages the Barcelona places.  Like many others, the originals have moved on.

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Laura was an original with her partner Kiko I believe.  She manages the Barcelona places.  Like many others, the originals have moved on.

Nora not Laura. How anybody can forget her name....

• Like 3

Finally....I got to see something!  I normally visit this forum around 10 or 11 pm at night. With the time difference, it's 4 or 5 am in the morning at most apartments. Very seldom is there anything to see live.  Tonight I got lucky.  Bring up CC, select RLC,  select Masha+Sasha (been reading about a breakup), and I find Dasha +Sasha starting to get busy on the couch in the living room...a little after 4 am. They have their fun for about 25 minutes, and Sasha is pounding Dasha, ..... when they quickly pull apart, and scramble to pull on panties and under pants. The apartment lights flash on as Dasha +Sasha pull up the blanket and make like they are sleeping.  Two guest girls are returning from a night out. Masha awakes and comes from the bedroom. Over the next 5 minutes, Masha circulates about the apartment 2 or 3 times wearing panties

Masha had her arms covering her breasts.   ( normally, she is not so shy )

• Like 1