Maya General Chat Topic 2019 #1

happyone

6 hours ago, AR15BOZ said:

Maya's Boyfriend got a BOYFRIEND!

He, is I believe, Maya's Boyfriend's brother. He has been there several times before and has stayed overnight.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, scutus said:

He, is I believe, Maya's Boyfriend's brother. He has been there several times before and has stayed overnight.

Maya's boyfriend has a name: It's BT (for Bun-Turd).

6 hours ago, Howard said:

Maya's boyfriend has a name: It's BT (for Bun-Turd).

6 hours ago, scutus said:

Very weird to lay around on the same bed often touching to be his brother. But whatever floats their boats! :biggrin:

5 hours ago, Howard said:

Bun Turd is dressed in a decent plaid shirt and pants w/ Maya sitting on his lap crying. My gut tells me either someone close to her is ill or passed away.

Maybe Stepan has a planned return.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can remember a few times when Maya, when she was with Stepan, would openly masturbate in the bedroom. We would get a great view of a beautiful pussy and she knows how to please herself, for sure. Wish we could see more of this as the sex is very boring.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I can remember a few times when Maya, when she was with Stepan, would openly masturbate in the bedroom. We would get a great view of a beautiful pussy and she knows how to please herself, for sure. Wish we could see more of this as the sex is very boring.

I think she bated only twice during her entire stay with ( us  )