Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #1

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

This bating session was so smooth and quiet she didn't even wake Paul or Eva up because Eva walked in as though nothing happened

Eva was being a very good girl. Sleeping on the sofa in the guest room, even while Leora had to be raising the pheromone odor level in the living room.    :wink:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Pandora's Box said:

I don't think Paul is in any mood (Not feeling well?) to do anything as Leora looks to be playing Dr momma right now.

He has not had his full ten hour sleep yet. Although, he did not intervene while Leora enjoyed herself the last couple or so hours. She is saying " Thank you " by being " Dr. Momma ".    :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, scutus said:

Somehow, I think we will see her applying numerous variations of her physical endowments, and her sensuality, plus her just slightly devious mind, all come to play in the months to come.

A bitter sweet two months is about to start for me,  As from 22 January I will be in the West Indies soaking up the winter sun until March 18, and the Wifi in the resort is so abysmal it is impossible to watch RLC, but depending on circumstances it is sometimes possible to look in on CC and know what I am missing....I will certainly suffer from withdrawal symptoms, " Cold Turkey from The Little One " Shiiiiiiiit!!! 😎😸☀️🏝🏖😾😾😿

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jimbo4 said:

A bitter sweet two months is about to start for me,  As from 22 January I will be in the West Indies soaking up the winter sun until March 18, and the Wifi in the resort is so abysmal it is impossible to watch RLC, but depending on circumstances it is sometimes possible to look in on CC and know what I am missing....I will certainly suffer from withdrawal symptoms, " Cold Turkey from The Little One " Shiiiiiiiit!!! 😎😸☀️🏝🏖😾😾😿

You've tried it before. I have managed several months in the past. I just need to keep the dosage down.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jimbo4 said:

A bitter sweet two months is about to start for me,  As from 22 January I will be in the West Indies soaking up the winter sun until March 18,

Jimbo,  I understand there is only one Leora in the world.  But, you are not going to convince me that you will be doing just slightly more than " soaking up the sun". :dodgy:

Possibly, there just might be other attractions, or distractions to help you not get too severe of the " absence of Leora, aka the little one " withdrawals.  :smile:

Is there a possibility that you could invite Paul to go with you ??  Those of us, who are stuck here in the cold, would be forever in your debt !!!   :biggrin:

• Like 2