Alan (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Ha ha and there was I thinking you were a lady ha ha how are you Ash? not heard from you in a while. Hope you aren't  giving that man of yours a hard time or should that be the other way around 🙄

Hi Robwin, I'm good, hope your well. Been working tons of hours on and off. Been cutting into my time on here. And I wish Guy was giving me more of a " hard" time than he is. He working a lot of hours too. Happy New Year. Hope it's a great one.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, zoifan said:

The gender makes a difference.

An inactive  single male participant in a house counts as zero where as an inactive female would count as .5 🙂

That is why I said Allan surviving for a month like this is beyond my understanding. Maybe he has a rich dad and bought the place for him 😉

Good point.Agree if instead of Alan alone was an sexy girl than probraby views could be bigger.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

We all know it's an matter of time.

sure, alan will lose his patience soon and there is only George in his way,he is not like nina or serena but in the desert he has to eat what he can get to live  😁

• Upvote 1

Il y a 8 heures, x1000 a dit :

sure, alan will lose his patience soon and there is only George in his way,he is not like nina or serena but in the desert he has to eat what he can get to live  😁

Alan was choking the chicken a few minutes ago(no surprise their)and I was going to post a remark that it was Giselle on his phone he was jerking off too when guess who arrived?passion killer Joe.I'll bet you Alan's cock went down faster than the Titanic.😀😀

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Alan was choking the chicken a few minutes ago(no surprise their)and I was going to post a remark that it was Giselle on his phone he was jerking off too when guess who arrived?passion killer Joe.I'll bet you Alan's cock went down faster than the Titanic.😀😀

But guess that when he saw the manager get immediately hard again 😄

• Like 1