Alan (2019) Part #1

Whilst I have no objection to Giselle visiting, I am slightly sore that she may have caused yesterdays blond visitor (whom Joe knew but who was not related to him) to leave prematurely. So George if you are watching, lets have another visit from leggy blonde when Alan is alone plus some deconfliction please.

• Like 1

I have no objection to any girl visiting in fact the more the merrier. Where ever Joe is he puts a bloody downer on things lol. Very strange though why Edda wasn't with him I bet Alan wouldn't have minded either.

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I think that Alan is desperate for viewers, Alan will do anything to get us to watch his apartment 🤔

Kinda agree,the views of th house must be really low,basicaly place only "apears" when someone Its visiting,if its an rented house then must be no profit,paying the cams,the bills of house etc.Really strange.But manager doesn't help also,at least frequently visits from guests that puted out nice moments,shows would put house in map and more alive.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Kinda agree,the views of th house must be really low,basicaly place only "apears" when someone Its visiting,if its an rented house then must be no profit,paying the cams,the bills of house etc.Really strange.But manager doesn't help also,at least frequently visits from guests that puted out nice moments,shows would put house in map and more alive.

Ze81 Alan knows that his apartment isn't getting too many views & money isn't coming in. How long can Alan continue without money coming in 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

Ze81 Alan knows that his apartment isn't getting too many views & money isn't coming in. How long can Alan continue without money coming in 

Agree my friend.My surprise it's for how long the low incoming must be happening(months by now),,obvious Alan doesn't have an outside job(doesn't look like),so it's strange as hell.Probrbay Nina will return soon for another couple days then leave for weeks.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree my friend.My surprise it's for how long the low incoming must be happening(months by now),,obvious Alan doesn't have an outside job(doesn't look like),so it's strange as hell.Probrbay Nina will return soon for another couple days then leave for weeks.

I haven't been viewing this apartment since Serena left, Serena made this apartment special 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Assume can make an ass out u and me. Could be George owns the flat outright and is happy to take the hit in the short term? The flat could be a tax dodge.

2 hours ago, squish said:

Whilst I have no objection to Giselle visiting, I am slightly sore that she may have caused yesterdays blond visitor (whom Joe knew but who was not related to him) to leave prematurely. So George if you are watching, lets have another visit from leggy blonde when Alan is alone plus some deconfliction please.

Who's swallowed the fucking dictionary then? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I don't think it was a planned teasing session. It was a genuine struggle between the two.

Allan:

He started to become more and more aggressive. It is so hard to be so close beside Giselle and resist. I noticed Giselle  is very neat. A few days ago when she woke up she carefully tidy up herself, smelled herself and added subtle spray. She knows how important it is to smell good when she is close to a man.  She seems to be an intellectual type of woman who is fun to speak or hang with .

Giselle:

She must like Allan, but she absolutely not ready for anything beyond heavy kissing. She does not allow Allan to cross certain lines. No touching specially tits or ass is allowed.

She is impressively good at controlling Allan. Every young girl must learn from Giselle. Why? because as soon as she found Allan is too horny and getting out of control, she left. wow Brilliant!!!  An inexperienced girl would use a harsh tone and ask Allan to back off, but this charming girl chose to leave. That way, she didn't made Allan upset and the tactic would make Allan even more madly in love with her. Play "Hard to get" is the most important skill every woman must know. Nicely done Giselle!!!

To be honest, still I am not sure if  Giselle is playing "Hard to get" or she is not comfortable with cameras or both my be?

This story is getting more and more interesting. Lets see how things will go next time Giselle visits. 

Here is what Allan should do:

• Dress nicely. Avoid that stupid blue costume. I mean what the fuck were you thinking to dress like that beside a girl like Giselle?
  • Shave and use hair gel. Humphrey Bogart's hair style look much better on you. 
  • Have Listerine or Mint candies handy. Make sure you don't smell like a chimney, since you are a heavy smoker.
  • This is where your big dick wont help to get laid. Do a research and find interesting topics to talk about. A girl like here is not looking for a lets-watch-a-movie partner.
  • Try to find what she is interested and expand on them, be able to talk about what she likes
  • Once all above is done, its your turn to play hard-to-get and watch her begging you after a few more visit
  • You are welcome.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I don't think it was a planned teasing session. It was a genuine struggle between the two.

To be honest i can't make up my mind as to either of their intentions ether way I suppose only time will tell but on a couple of occasions earlier he had his hand up her dress with no undue reaction.

Maybe they are taking the piss out of us who knows?:rolleyes:

• Like 1