Alan (2019) Part #1

I would kinda acept the no action for ages(to some degree)and the imensly crap teasing if..the girl was absoluty stunning and with that cam star quality like for exemple Serena had.But(in my tastes)she looks absolutely average,lots of pretending(look look I am so naive and inocent..),it's a no win situation.But gives this Manager One "merit"..to have one of the worst houses in VH and with less going on.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I would kinda acept the no action for ages(to some degree)and the imensly crap teasing if..the girl was absoluty stunning and with that cam star quality like for exemple Serena had.But(in my tastes)she looks absolutely average,lots of pretending(look look I am so naive and inocent..),it's a no win situation.But gives this Manager One "merit"..to have one of the worst houses in VH and with less going on.

We believe apartment is being kept open for Nina's return. Agree the girl is built more for comfort rather than speed.

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

Why that law only happens to me.

You're not the only one affected by this bloody law, gets me all the time.😞

• Like 1

3 hours ago, squish said:

We believe apartment is being kept open for Nina's return. Agree the girl is built more for comfort rather than speed.

Nina was out for long weeks and then returned and her health problems always return as well,why to keep an house opened for months without minimal activity it's beyound me.In VH start We had an house with the same very low activity and vh(the old one)closed the place due to inactivity.Of course that VH is gone and new one it's the one that open places like,Gi&Ant and it's constantly putting places offline for long hours,days with poor excuses.

15 hours ago, squish said:

I'm all for comfort, we all get there in the end whatever the speed so why rush it :biggrin: Just enjoy the ride. ::)