Sina & Jules (2019) Part #1a

StnCld316

9 hours ago, Folivora said:

Wtf? 

the videos are telling every thing no lies will defend you .if i‘m imagining it, there are others will see the videos can translate the girl pleas and know the real story how the manger dealt with her objection to have sex with strangers in alans apt ,the girl cried twice the first when the manger ask her to have sex with alan, the second when you make her your plaything without her consent  after two hours drinking , every time you approached her she was unaware can‘t move that was very clear for every one , but no one her want to speak about it , some liked it, others know that the vhtv management will not do any thing. i will show the videos for everyone and let them see if it was sex or rape . i answered you .

7 minutes ago, x1000 said:

the videos are telling every thing no lies will defend you .if i‘m imagining it, there are others will see the videos can translate the girl pleas and know the real story how the manger dealt with her objection to have sex with strangers in alans apt ,the girl cried twice the first when the manger ask her to have sex with alan the second when you make her your plaything without her consent after two hours drinking , every time you approached her she was unaware can‘t move that was very clear for every one , but no one her want to speak about it , some liked it, others know that the vhtv management will not do any thing. i will show the videos for everyone and let them see if it was sex or rape . i answered you .

Nice, do u even knew Russian language?  

18 minutes ago, Folivora said:

So how can u tell about "rape"  if u don't understand what he or she talks, why she cried or whatever.  It's so "smart "

because having sex with new girl while she was unconscious and can‘t move is rape even she didn't say anything but she said and the manger mocking her and return her a few words she could say in her state by more aggressive actions ! every time you or the manger have sex with her she was sleeping not like the others have the will to take  it or refuse !! that was clear , why you have to fuck sleeping girl for the first time for her in front of cams after she slept  !!! 3 on unconscious girl , she was like a prey between you and after that if she cried that wasn't because what you did, but she remember her exams !!!!! the girl who treated like we all watched, every time she came to vhtv have to remember the exams to cry about !!! so you were very kind to make her forgot the reason she cried about in alans apt by let her two hours without trying to touch her till she became drunk, very obvious plan !!!  if  you think  that  are right and what happened is normal never mind . 

30 minutes ago, Folivora said:

So how can u tell about "rape"  if u don't understand what he or she talks, why she cried or whatever.  It's so "smart "

you and your manger thought that if we didn't know Russian, no one can understand what is happening in front of our eyes and there is no other people except us can watch too ?! you depending on  vhtv subs who will accept everything you do because they cant know what you are saying ?! its  not smart

there were three other girls to have sex with why sleeping new girl ?! why making party on her paralyzed drunk body .the girl didn't undress by her self every time you have sex with her, you did that against her will,didn't that mean anything ?!  you can say ,she likes to get undressed by others while she can‘t move her hand ,right ?! she likes to be raped by three, she told you  i will drink to be wasted the you can abuse my feelings and body !!!! when i‘m saying you,  i mean you ,sina and your manger, he is not your lawyer as you think if he in your side you are safe  , he is the main planner but everything happened in your apt  may be he can defend you for vhtvو  but now the case is not vhtv‘s case.

20 minutes ago, x1000 said:

haha, he went to have sex , may be that make the fans come to defend him and the others forget how they abused the girl ,not good for all.

U look so pity in my eyes, rly. 

We didn't hurt anyone, besides bdsm theme. 

Girl always cry and laugh when they drunk. They are too emotional.  If u don't know that,  I have a bad news for u.  

Sina something cry after sex.  So by ur words I everyday rape her?  

Sometimes I wanna speak with you guys. Sometimes I wanna discuss or argue.  But lately, I don't wanna.  I thought all  there was smart and mature people. I don't wanna be involved in topics like "rape,abuse, feminism,politics, gender quality and whatever" 

Just please, stop it. Or else I'll start to think that u doing it on purpose for slander or disinformation