Sina & Jules (2019) Part #1a

StnCld316

the second visit no sex , talking in the bedroom and surprised by the cam above her head !!

the girl was stranger in the place didn't used to the cams yet !!  another thought George have no feelings to have a girlfriend, he betrayed the girl acting he is loving her to get her to the project,  the lover George make the girl crying twice, the second after he mede his supposed girlfriend have an orgy while she was drunk, what a champ .!!  

lovevlcsnap-2019-01-24-07h24m49s94997c37f5df

taking about anything you think can change the main subject will fail, I'm here from 2016, not new cc sub to talking about bullsiht or imagining  or making problems, I was enjoying watching what supposed to be real people having sex everyone here like that for sure,,,,,but not forced  sex !! that is the main difference.

she was confused and  hiding from the cams , wait for gif showing her pointing to the cams when he tried to make out with her , but  we didn't know Russian so we have to accept lies , sure knows about it but didn't accept to have sex in front cams . the question she surprised when she finds cam over the bed !!!

vlcsnap-2019-01-24-08h13m51s747e19713b53

vlcsnap-2019-01-24-08h10m31s3283f289506d

who hiding her laptop screen from the cam didn't mind have an orgy with her supposed boyfriend and two mean strangers but she cried only because remembering the exams !! You are deceiving your minds !!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ElasticUncomfortableCollardlizard-mobile.mp

if any one have any doubt about the gif you can watch the video again!!!

no needing for alcohol for willing sex remember that ,I'm not talking about drugs because you know they caught on cam before, sure they aren't very foolish to do it again in front of cams, the apartment have many dead spots for that, one of you telling me that if she drinking by her self that was permission to do anything to her !! is that means if you find someone drunk   you have the right to fuck  him or her  !! do you think if they wanted to give her drugs they will do it in front of cams.isnt her unaware state isn't enough for you to show you the difference between all the tenant and the guests who had sex in the project willingly !!! i feel very sad every time looking in her eyes  in the video !!! what about you abuser !! did the money enough to hurt the others, did you enjoying have sex with drunk girls against their will?  !!

who will give us one difference between this case and zak‘s?!

56 minutes ago, x1000 said:

no needing for alcohol for willing sex remember that ,I'm not talking about drugs because you know they caught on cam before, sure they aren't very foolish to do it again in front of cams, the apartment have many dead spots for that. 

Drugs?  What drugs?  That was snuff. I already told that.  

1 hour ago, x1000 said:

who hiding her laptop screen from the cam didn't mind have an orgy with her supposed boyfriend and two mean strangers but she cried only because remembering the exams !! You are deceiving your minds !!

Hiding laptop? It's logical , it's private . Or i should tell u my bank account with id and pass?  Maybe link for social network?