Sina & Jules (2019) Part #1a

StnCld316

1 hour ago, Folivora said:

U look so pity in my eyes, rly. 

We didn't hurt anyone, besides bdsm theme. 

Girl always cry and laugh when they drunk. They are too emotional.  If u don't know that,  I have a bad news for u. 

when they drunk , that is your statement , that is bad news for you not for me . you said the truth .

i don't worry, what i looked for you ?!

Il y a 2 heures, x1000 a dit :

haha, he went to have sex , may be that make the fans come to defend him and the others forget how they abused the girl ,not good for all.

You are full of shit. I get the same thing from some girls who drink too much. It’s the same story all over the world. To mention rape by them is a insult to actual rape victims. The only one to disgust me is you and your accusations. They are baseless and without merit. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Alley barber said:

You are full of shit. I get the same thing from some girls who drink too much. It’s the same story all over the world. To mention rape by them is a insult to actual rape victims. The only one to disgust me is you and your accusations. They are baseless and without merit. 

its enough reason to defend him and call me that, you did it many times even after you get it from the girls you did that to them you consider it right !!!

il y a 18 minutes, x1000 a dit :

its enough reason to defend him and call me that, you did it many times even after you get it from the girls you did that to them you consider it right !!!

You are obviously a beta with no knowledge of what is happening 

the girl visited vhtv three times ,the first 23dec,the second 10jan,the third 15 jan , george Attempts to have sex with her  or make her have sex with alan in front of cams failed in the first and the second because she was a ware can say no, but the the third  you will be surprised  who refused to have sex in the first and the second with only one ,she had sex with three (orgy) but she was drunk and they calling this consent sex and she was happy forced fucked and suck and slapped and chocked and recorded .!!!  if we will pretend that we are foolish enough to believe your lies ,if she likes sex she liked slapped?! chocked?! suck another man ?! you will say yes she didn't protest (drunk)= no will and afraid to protest or refuse to  obey, you slapped her while she can‘t struggle what if she did !!!  aggressive sex with strangers surrounding her after she was drunk and sleeping , imagine  yourself or your daughter or any one girl or guy between many of people you don't know all of them,suddenly they garbed you while you were sleeping many arms attacking your body every where in the same time ,you tried to protest by a few word you barely can say the manger mocking you , and continue what they already planned to do , i swear all of you know the truth, any body will watch all the videos form her first visit till the last will understand every thing .

Jules said that i‘m doing that in purpose , you,who did everything  , i‘m just talking about what you did !! if you are in the safe side and you are bored from what i‘m saying  , you can ask me to stop and take it out vhtv forum and site  .may be non vhtv subs and fans can watch another vision from the Sequence of events , I tried to convince myself by your fake story but the videos tells the truth.

Innocent george invited the girl  the first time for chat and gaming party ,very cute , how many times you watched George do that ?! every one with his, her laptop ,no reason to fear girl .we all very cute .

vlcsnap-2019-01-22-08h54m16s987a2efddc6f

after 2 hours he tried to convince her to have sex with alan, come on girl that is the real reason you are here for !!but she refused because she was aware (conscious),he scolded her till she cried !!may be the kind manger remembered her about her  exams !!

vlcsnap-2019-01-22-09h03m29s4380d572ac93

who wants more ?! that was only 2 pics from her first visit.

• Like 1

sorry, i forget to remember you by very important fact , she was a guest not a tenant ,she will not gain any benefits by any mean to accept have (drunken )sex,  but its orgy 3 on 1 helpless girl  in front of the cams, no one did it before .

54 minutes ago, x1000 said:

Innocent george invited the girl  the first time for chat and gaming party ,very cute , how many times you watched George do that ?! every one with his, her laptop ,no reason to fear girl .we all very cute .

vlcsnap-2019-01-22-08h54m16s987a2efddc6f

after 2 hours he tried to convince her to have sex with alan, come on girl that is the real reason you are here for !!but she refused because she was aware (conscious),he scolded her till she cried !!may be the kind manger remembered her about her  exams !!

vlcsnap-2019-01-22-09h03m29s4380d572ac93

who wants more ?! that was only 2 pics from her first visit.

He didn't trying to convince her, omg, he tells her to take a taxi to home or play games, have fun and drunk. I saw it.  that's was their conversation.  

And first of all, he brings her to Alan for game to make a good company without sex.  Just chilling.   As I said earlier, u blind and deaf 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Folivora said:

He didn't trying to convince her, omg, he tells her to take a taxi to home or play games, have fun and drunk. I saw it.  that's was their conversation.  

And first of all, he brings her to Alan for game to make a good company without sex.  Just chilling.   As I said earlier, u blind and deaf 

🙂 she cried  because he asking her to chilling, blind and deaf better than abuser and rapist .you want to hear her crying after he  was telling her to chilling  ? or you heard it  enough already after what you did to her ?!,

the first visit she came to play games and make a good company, the third visit make a drunk humiliation  orgy !!!  what a good company .