Sina & Jules (2019) Part #1a

StnCld316

8 minutes ago, x1000 said:

🙂 she cried  because he asking her to chilling, blind and deaf better than abuser and rapist .you want to hear her crying after he  was telling her to chilling  ? or you heard it  enough already after what you did to her ?!,

the first visit she came to play games and make a good company, the third visit make a drunk humiliation  orgy !!!  what a good company .

If it was rape, she would go to police office and George would be in jail.  Right?  Right?  Right?  

There was no abuse or rape.  u can't even prove ur words. That is just shut the air 

6 minutes ago, x1000 said:

do you mind if i send all the videos in alans and in your apt , to Neutral bodies to see if i‘m blind and deaf or not , just say it .

U can send it. But does it matter if u are not even understand what is going on there and what they're talking? I guess not. And by the way. U are female or male?  

9 minutes ago, Folivora said:

If it was rape, she would go to police office and George would be in jail.  Right?  Right?  Right?  

do not hurry , you and him and sina  will be . there are many methods to prevent her to go to police , but others can go .

12 minutes ago, Folivora said:

There was no abuse or rape.  u can't even prove ur words. That is just shut the air 

u can prove it wasn't rape ?! prov it  tell us one thing very obviously and clear say that she was completely willing.

23 minutes ago, Folivora said:

U can send it. But does it matter if u are not even understand what is going on there and what they're talking? I guess not. And by the way. U are female or male?  

don't worry they will understand everything , do  you think you only who speaking Russian ,does it matter i‘m female or male ?!!! 

7 minutes ago, x1000 said:

does it matter i‘m female or male ?!!! 

It Matter.  

18 minutes ago, x1000 said:

do not hurry , you and him and sina  will be . there are many methods to prevent her to go to police , but others can go .

Omg, I don't even know what to say. LoL

10 minutes ago, x1000 said:

don't worry they will understand everything , do think you only who speaking Russian 

And they will prove my words.  

1 hour ago, suckier44 said:

It really doesn't matter if your male or female but the end of the day it was only a question no need to be so protective over it and before you ask me I am a Scottish male see not difficult to answer it lol  

no, if it doesn't matter asking questions Out of context what are we talking about,i have to ask why he asking and why you for the first time replying in this conversation to mocking about it, you make it matter now 🙂

@x1000 you keep claiming that the sex acts are definitve rape cases but you are claiming this on your own perception of events, now my perception is different of what transpired as I watched the evening live. You also make statements of what you believe was said at previous meetings that this woman was seen at, so I have to ask if you can speak fluent Russian because again I watched the evening at Alan's apt and I can't tell you what was being said whether if she was or wasn't a gift for Alan to fuck.What is said and what is seen on here can be two completely different thing's so I tend not to believe everything that I see because I don't know the full story of events.

And to be perfectly honest this could be as what @Folivora said it to be, as the evidence in my mind supports his account and furthermore if this was truly rape then I would ask why would all three of them have stopped when the woman started to get emotional, surely being such evil three people they would have carried on until they were fully satisfied and not stopped and comforted her.

Certainly I think isn't good to be casting stones without definitive proof.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Just In said:

@x1000 you keep claiming that the sex acts are definitve rape cases but you are claiming this on your own perception of events, now my perception is different of what transpired as I watched the evening live. You also make statements of what you believe was said at previous meetings that this woman was seen at, so I have to ask if you can speak fluent Russian because again I watched the evening at Alan's apt and I can't tell you what was being said whether if she was or wasn't a gift for Alan to fuck.What is said and what is seen on here can be two completely different thing's so I tend not to believe everything that I see because I don't know the full story of events.

And to be perfectly honest this could be as what @Folivora said it to be, as the evidence in my mind supports his account and furthermore if this was truly rape then I would ask why would all three of them have stopped when the woman started to get emotional, surely being such evil three people they would have carried on until they were fully satisfied and not stopped and comforted her.

Certainly I think isn't good to be casting stones without definitive proof.

we all watched three conscious having sex  with a drunk and sometimes unconscious girl that is not a suggestion that was what we all watched, you can deny it?! i‘m sure that George ask her to have sex in front of cams in alans , the Russian language will not be problem  i‘m trying to find  translation office to translate all the videos, believe me, I‘m  sure and serious ,why you calling hurting her tell crying emotional ?! she get hurt not emotional, if they  had stopped after almost finishing  their mission and entertaining you by making orgy with a drunk girl, that didn't make any change, that's a proof that she didn't agree, everything happened said, where is groomy ? vanished! he can tell us what the conversation in alan bedroom was about? i know he can‘t lie, I am not new here, if the situation was normal, what made me wasting my time talking about as you trying to say its only my perception ?! nobody wants to talk about it!! in normal cases you talking about sex parties for days 🙂  but this was different all of you know the truth , new girl came as guest as the bad manager girlfriend, two visits no any sexual acts but the third making orgy with three with aggressive and humiliations acts then cry,sure she was happy to have humiliated sex in front of cams for her first time in vhtv, but she surprising you by  crying when remembering exams? this excuse against them proofing that she wasn't intending to have sex but everything was planned and no scape, what is the difference between the three visits. she was fully drunk in the third that was very obvious. in brief three visits no sex in two when she was awake, then they have orgy only because she was drunk, shame on you ignoring the truth you were watching. the full truth may be delayed but it will be fully exposed not only here and i will do everything for that because really disastrous I didn't expect that situation from all of you !!! i contacted vhtv and their reply was very languid,  they will be happy to protect the manager who are doing against the project sake !