Sina & Jules (2019) Part #1a

StnCld316

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

But the only pain and torture involved would be me keeping him on edge and not letting him cum long after he would like to!

Ooohhhh you heartless women Ash didn't think you would be so cruel 😁 but bet you get a good blast in the end 👌always a method  to ones madness 😉

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Ooohhhh you heartless women Ash didn't think you would be so cruel 😁 but bet you get a good blast in the end 👌always a method  to ones madness 😉

Oh I'm evil like that, lol. He does the same thing to me when I let him tie me to the bed posts. He not as smart as me, I dont make a lot of loud noise when I'm gonna Cum, just a lot of heavy breathing. So i bite my lip, hold my breath and cum  before he knows what's happening. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The trick is to do taboo, without doing any harm. Pretend is often sufficient. Most forms of taboo are just ridiculous social constructs. People are attracted to taboo, because it is sexually interesting, and rebellious. Being physically or psychological damaged is a different matter entirely.

Hey Foamy, hows everything?. I agree completely  theres lots of weird stuff two people can do to each other that might seem "taboo" to some, theres lots of things to spice things up without hurting each other. And I dont want to get on my soapbox again, but most of the pain is inflicted on women by the men. Not vice versa

Il y a 1 heure, ashleyxyz a dit :

Hi Bonaly, nice to meet you! No problem, it didnt come out very clear what I was saying. 

Hiya Ashley or is it Ash,nice to meet you too.i feel a right Twit.for not spotting your sarcasm.we could maybe have a secret codeword when you are being sarcastic to spare my blushes.😀😀anyway thanks for responding and have a good day.cheers.☺

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh I'm evil like that, lol. He does the same thing to me when I let him tie me to the bed posts. He not as smart as me, I dont make a lot of loud noise when I'm gonna Cum, just a lot of heavy breathing. So i bite my lip, hold my breath and cum  before he knows what's happening. 

stealth orgasm  🤣

• Like 1