Sina & Jules (2019) Part #1a

StnCld316

7 hours ago, Bonaly said:

I hope the next girl he assaults is a karate black belt.

That would be epic! It amazes me when someone punches or smacks someone on here, almost everyone is outraged and want them fined. Which is the right reaction. But if the same brute punches ,slaps the same women, while he's fucking her in the ass, well you know, she likes that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That would be epic! It amazes me when someone punches or smacks someone on here, almost everyone is outraged and want them fined. Which is the right reaction. But if the same brute punches ,slaps the same women, while he's fucking her in the ass, well you know, she likes that.

Yeah funny way of setting standards ain't it. I have seen many an ass on here bright red with being smacked or with other straps or leather things and they reckon they enjoy it ?? Yeah about as much as I would enjoy a kick in the bollocks 😁😁 all in the name of sexual gratification of course.!!!!

And don't  start me off about all this ropes crap and being bound up etc etc.

• Like 2

Il y a 3 heures, ashleyxyz a dit :

Do you mean that if she is being assfucked that gives the guy licence to punch and slap her whenever he feels like it.the woman maybe only wanted anal and nothing else.you are giving an abuser the benefit of the doubt.

45 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Do you mean that if she is being assfucked that gives the guy licence to punch and slap her whenever he feels like it.the woman maybe only wanted anal and nothing else.you are giving an abuser the benefit of the doubt.

Well you totally took what I said wrong. I was being sarcastic. Everyone on here know how I feel about sexual assault that happens on here.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yeah funny way of setting standards ain't it. I have seen many an ass on here bright red with being smacked or with other straps or leather things and they reckon they enjoy it ?? Yeah about as much as I would enjoy a kick in the bollocks 😁😁 all in the name of sexual gratification of course.!!!!

And don't  start me off about all this ropes crap and being bound up etc etc.

Hi Robwin, I'm up for anything that doesnt cause pain. We've all been through this subject before on here and everyone has an opinion. But like you said, the ones that think women like to be abused during sex, would never let themselves be smacked in the balls. Slapped in face or get beaten with a strap, because it hurts, and who likes to get hurt, especially having sex. We tied each other up. But the only pain and torture involved would be me keeping him on edge and not letting him cum long after he would like to!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Bonaly said:

I don't quite get what you mean?

i mean they have the usual weapon to win  ,get your target drunk or semi drugged to beat him or her  and pretending surprised asking why she didn't refuse or protest ?! drugged will means body without soul , personality and Drowned in fear !! think  you get ill ,feel weak and your body is heavy ,what if you forced to fight three healthy, 2 men and woman sure if  you still have a bit of your mind can think, you will not go with this battle .you will give up wishing this will end soon then cry .

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Robwin, I'm up for anything that doesnt cause pain. We've all been through this subject before on here and everyone has an opinion. But like you said, the ones that think women like to be abused during sex, would never let themselves be smacked in the balls. Slapped in face or get beaten with a strap, because it hurts, and who likes to get hurt, especially having sex. We tied each other up. But the only pain and torture involved would be me keeping him on edge and not letting him cum long after he would like to!

The trick is to do taboo, without doing any harm. Pretend is often sufficient. Most forms of taboo are just ridiculous social constructs. People are attracted to taboo, because it is sexually interesting, and rebellious. Being physically or psychological damaged is a different matter entirely.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

i think you mean, Their vision changes if the same punches including fucking !! sex beats humanity ?I

• Like 1