Sina & Jules (2019) Part #1a

StnCld316

every time they approaching the girl to have sex with her by garbing her from her sleeping state on the couch was normal ?! many hands attacking her and in seconds after she barely  talked to george a few words he ignored her while they were intended to do what they were planned she became between three having sex ,slapped and chocked without any will , someone can say she was responding to them ,just let any one you cant struggle with him forcing you waking you  from your sleep to ask you to do something to let you go  !! you will do anything to make the nightmare end !!!  i cant open the video to take shots from it , it make me sick , you watched it if i‘m telling lies you can object to force me open the video and show you it again  !!

3 hours ago, x1000 said:

you flipped the pic to show another vision isn't there

OK, now you're just being completely ridiculous. NOBODY ever reads
faces upside down unless they want to read them incorrectly. I didn't
edit anything into or out of the picture. I rotated it 180 degrees, so it
could be viewed in its CORRECT orientation. That's the only "vision"
there is.  And, the expression on her face is clearly NOT one of
surprise.

Here are two examples. Viewed upside down, these faces look almost
identical. But, view them in their correct orientation and you have a
clear example of what it means to get it wrong when viewed upside
down.

o-RICKY-GERVAIS-570.jpg.d4da5b2c927d39b89df09dcb54c0ea54.jpg

upside-down-mona-lisa.jpg.09e3a0f0c7a4a87a185808969ffdce50.jpg

702552292_o-RICKY-GERVAIS-570-Copy.jpg.0fa54c871a06f6032f94fe617ee4f2a9.jpg

672968200_upside-down-mona-lisa-Copy.jpg.4779d92496f044f74cff495bf2371866.jpg

Il y a 19 heures, Just In a dit :

You will get a pass for being a pain in the ass for being English.😋

I'm guessing you are a Scot like me(if you are not i'm gonna look damn silly)anyway it's Burns night tonight and I was wondering if you are planning on going out to hunt one of these little fuckers for dinner.If I don't get one it's tatties and neeps for me.Slainte.☺☺

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bonaly said:

I'm guessing you are a Scot like me(if you are not i'm gonna look damn silly)anyway it's Burns night tonight and I was wondering if you are planning on going out to hunt one of these little fuckers for dinner.If I don't get one it's tatties and neeps for me.Slainte.☺☺

Sorry pal I'm a southerner from Devon but living in Somerset but I do love a bit of haggis, mash & Swede 👍 washed down with a bit of 🍷

• Like 1

il y a une heure, Robwin a dit :

Sorry pal I'm a southerner from Devon but living in Somerset but I do love a bit of haggis, mash & Swede 👍 washed down with a bit of 🍷

Good on you Rob,but now I am confused(not difficult).Do you know if Just in is a Scot?

il y a 5 minutes, suckier44 a dit :

I am Scottish and proud whoop whoop hehe

Likewise mate,nice to hear from you.as you can see from my post I think Just in is a Scot but not sure.Rob replied and totally confused me(but happy he did)so I don't know.Are you celebrating the bard?Haggis,tatties and neeps will be it for me.Keep in touch.Anytime you want a blether👍

2 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Likewise mate,nice to hear from you.as you can see from my post I think Just in is a Scot but not sure.Rob replied and totally confused me(but happy he did)so I don't know.Are you celebrating the bard?Haggis,tatties and neeps will be it for me.Keep in touch.Anytime you want a blether👍

Aye neebs I am a jock tae. And for those wanting to kin aboot haggis here they are in there natural habitat.😁

image.png.eb1ceeff34c8a9f7a7b919a844867fe7.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1