Sina & Jules (2019) Part #1a

StnCld316

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Very well put @squish George and Jules just use the girls as a means to earn and they have no respect for a woman other than that. George when he had finished having his way with Remona just got up and left her with no feeling or sympathy at all and it was obvious she was not happy with the situation but they couldn't give a shit. Have never liked George and never will he is just a user for his own ends. And yes she would suit Alan very well i think.

I always defended George but at some point there is no reason for doing it,he treats woman's like ass and honestly strong,well resolved woman's wouldn't let him act like he does a lot of times,best recent exemple i seen was that one in Kira place,he treated her really bad,disgusting way Even and she just acept it and did what he wanted.No money,drugs can buy you dignity and self respect.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Just In said:

IMO last night's sex with George's girl isn't as bad as people have made it out to be, unlike the Zack incident this woman was drunk and was still able to speak and when she started to cry it took a moment or two for the others to realize that she was no longer into it and they stopped what they were doing.

As I have said before George's style of sex isn't for everyone and I don't particularly like that style as I think it is too rough for my taste's but to place it in the same category as the Zack incident is ludicrous as Zack and his croney wouldn't have stopped until they were satisfied.

To each his own, but I think he's a nasty person and should be bent over to show him how to treat people. A couple times of that will cure him of his problem, but first get him so drunk and drugged out that he can barely stand. To each his own, but that, I would find entertaining..

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

To each his own, but I think he's a nasty person and should be bent over to show him how to treat people. A couple times of that will cure him of his problem, but first get him so drunk and drugged out that he can barely stand. To each his own, but that, I would find entertaining..

He would soon get the point. 😃

On 1/15/2019 at 7:32 AM, Bonaly said:

I have never watched George with a woman before and last night might have been roleplay I dunno but he ain't a delicate lover.a butcher shows more respect to an animal carcass than him.i don't think he did anything improper from what I saw but his technique is shit.any woman who would want to fuck him must surely be for self advancement.i don't know what he says but I would guess he is an arrogant pig.jmo

I knew that from the first day we saw him. He uses these women and they go along because they might not have a lot of other options. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Like a bully he picks on the weak and vulnerable.i would like to have seen him try it with Foxy or Nastya.I worry for the lovely Rosie.

Must agree, I feel Rosie is just being used by many others and when not she seems always on her own.

• Like 3

Sounds like none of you have ever been in a dom/sub or switch relationship before or you would realise the dynamic is totally different. If anyone doesn’t want to be treated like they do, there is nothing stopping them from leaving. Everything else happening in it is their choice. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alley barber said:

Sounds like none of you have ever been in a dom/sub or switch relationship before or you would realise the dynamic is totally different. If anyone doesn’t want to be treated like they do, there is nothing stopping them from leaving. Everything else happening in it is their choice. 

didn't you ever hear about alcohol and other shit that make you lose the ability take the right design or take any design when you have to ?!  did you ?! if you wanted to be there that didn't mean you approving any thing will happen to you , may be she wants to be with  what  she thinks they are  her friends want to have fun, play card games, drink with many people and women  like her will not harm or let the beast harm her at least fellings and helping him too !! she was alone and under control, you tried to justification  what we think it was abusing  and making us think about it again !!they will be proud of you .

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1