Bonnie & Clyde (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We are currently investigating the incident. This issue is definitely out of the rules everyone knows, and such behavior is unacceptable at VHTV. 

Be sure we will take actions to take everyone safe there, which may include kicking the participant involved in violence actions. 

As far as I know this is the first incident at this apartment and I'm sure they are sorry and it won't happen again. It was an unacceptable incident, but there were a lot of alcohol last night. As long as Bonnie assures us it won't happen again they deserve a second chance. Looking forward to seeing them back online. 

il y a 34 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

How stupid is that? They really expect we believe that BS?

I did not see anything about last night's problem, so I do not have an opinion. But, I have already seen this girl more than 10 times satisfy the desires of all guests at B & C; besides, it is her role that she gladly accepts. It is clearly a sexual object available to all.
Regarding the picture of the knees, it's been several weeks that she has these marks (she sucks a lot). I agree with B & 😄 stupid and limitless. That does not justify anything of course, just an element of context.

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I not see situation. However - there are many variants relationship with BDSM. Including real torture - where victim on contrary asks to torture her/his harder. Other LS/S - that is life style of slave. In general, mass of perversions happens.

And almost always BDSM - leads to problems on this vanilla site. Remember BDSM couple in the apartment Molly&Jeff. Or Ruta&Christian. And some other incidents. Bet - that next fine/problems will be in Irene apt.

Therefore, possible VH - just should be banned (or not recommended) to produce this types show. Even when subscribers understand that everything is fine - this is clearly risk zone. Partners can play too hard or even brutally (and they will be ok) - but subscribers will have shock content, and participants have problems&fines.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

It might be the first incident but when they really kicked a helpless drunk girl this is unacceptable and when I were VH I would kick them out for that.

Just out of curiosity, what does "when I were VH" mean? Did you use to work for them? 

7 hours ago, Callypb said:

As far as I know this is the first incident at this apartment and I'm sure they are sorry and it won't happen again. It was an unacceptable incident, but there were a lot of alcohol last night. As long as Bonnie assures us it won't happen again they deserve a second chance. Looking forward to seeing them back online. 

As i remember Gloria&Romeo was also the first incident and it was very well applied the sanction they had

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

10 hours ago, Sparkles said:

but probably someone will say that was the high stage nº 3805803434 from bdsm evolution 

No surprises .. Wondering why they delete it

51 minutes ago, groomy said:

I not see situation. However - there are many variants relationship with BDSM. Including real torture - where victim on contrary asks to torture her/his harder. Other LS/S - that is life style of slave. In general, mass of perversions happens.

And almost always BDSM - leads to problems on this vanilla site. Remember BDSM couple in the apartment Molly&Jeff. Or Ruta&Christian. And some other incidents. Bet - that next fine/problems will be in Irene apt.

Therefore, possible VH - just should be banned (or not recommended) to produce this types show. Even when subscribers understand that everything is fine - this is clearly risk zone. Partners can play too hard or even brutally (and they will be ok) - but subscribers will have shock content, and participants have problems&fines.

But there is really a difference between BDSM and being abusive to a drunk helpless girl.

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Interesting to me that VHTV makes a comment just to say they are investigating and then before or after there is a very crude tweet about the “stupid” slave girl. Seems to me that VHTV maybe experiencing their own cognitive dissonance. It would appear that the slave girl is actually suffering and could be actually be mentally damaged by this scenario. Sure, we can calm our nerves by insisting that it’s her choice, so no problem, but is it really no problem? I think VHTV maybe having some moral issues knowing that they are profiting from the actual physical and mental demise of another human being. The issue lives somewhere in here. At least for VHTV it’s does. 

Well that's exactly what Bonnie told me on Twitter. Not sure if it's true of course. 

Girl has problems with alcohol and drugs.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

But there is really a difference between BDSM and being abusive to a drunk helpless girl.

For the bdsm peoples seems there isn't. It's the perfect excuse to do everything. 
Agree with the situation at Molly&Jeff that had nothing wrong except not interesting that type of situation, but at the other house was totally different what happened there.
Here i can't say because only saw what i grabbed on the pics. But after 12H the house still online is because the situation is serious enough to the tenants create theories about what that was