Kalita & Brett (2019) Part #1

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Amy we all wish we're lucky enough to get a chance to be with her, hopefully we can last more than 7 minutes 😏

Talk for yourself I'd be hoping to last longer than a minute.😁

• Like 3

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Almost made that same comment. 🤣

Sorry for being the devil's advocate, but "by the book" 7 minutes is the average for a normal sexual intercourse (Irving Wallace wrote a thriller on the subject). I emphasize the contradiction of who is complaining because they are the same people who complain that we are not on a real life site.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ptreta said:

Sorry for being the devil's advocate, but "by the book" 7 minutes is the average for a normal sexual intercourse (Irving Wallace wrote a thriller on the subject). I emphasize the contradiction of who is complaining because they are the same people who complain that we are not on a real life site.

Oh I know! 7 minutes is totally normal. We should be happy to be getting something real. 

I always get a laugh when some people here talk about rounds of sex when all the talent did was take a break and re-start. How un-passionate is that! 

I much prefer sex that builds in one direction to an end. 

• Like 1