B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2 / February 2019 #1

20 minutes ago, happyone said:

Lia taking first shower since returning in their bathroom

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

Now Mia in for her first shower

Still both looking absolutely fantastic. Man, I missed these cuties. ❤️

• Like 4

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

If they are from Russia then Incest is Legal amongst Siblings.   It would have to be called Twincest but since they hardly never do anything much together since they started except for Bathing together. They're more like Nuns.

Barcelona is in Spain...at least when I was there last :dodgy:

Il y a 2 heures, maxfactor a dit :

Barcelona is in Spain...at least when I was there last :dodgy:

Il y a 1 heure, StnCld316 a dit :

They're in Barcelona now but they're likely originally from Russia or the Ukraine.

I might be wrong but I think Max is trying to say legality is determined by the country of which the crime is committed, not where the person comes from.

I checked, consensual incest sex is legal in Spain 🙄

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I might be wrong but I think Max is trying to say legality is determined by the country of which the crime is committed, not where the person comes from.

I checked, consensual incest sex is legal in Spain 🙄

The Twins are in business if they should ever wish to go that route.   :biggrin:

6 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

they have been here how often now and if memory serves me one of them almost did something sexual for about 30 seconds in B2  and that's about it,they are all nudity and absolutely nothing sexual hell they don't even masturbate do they

One of them god eaten out once by the two bigger girls that was in B1 once (Don't remember the names, but Sheila? and something R?). But that's it. I really wish those other two came back instead.

6 hours ago, happyone said:

One thing about the twins--they have some class--I can tell by the way they hold their spoons and eat. Seriously  

Do they have their pinky finger sticking out eating their soup?  😏