B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5

23 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Mila seems to pack clothes in a bag... About to leave , maybe going to B1 ?? 

I'm sure that's where she is headed.  She and Sera healed the rift between them and are tight again.  Not tight to the point she will abandon her girls again but I'm sure they will spend time together often.  Sera and Mila were frequently going to a gym with a pool in the afternoons and Mila packed a bath towel today so that is likely where they will meet.  She only packed 1 change of clothes and a nightie.  No clubbing clothes or heels so they probably won't go out tonight.  I'm not concerned about this.  They are still friends.

Il y a 2 heures, cheesehead51 a dit :

I'm sure that's where she is headed.  She and Sera healed the rift between them and are tight again.  Not tight to the point she will abandon her girls again but I'm sure they will spend time together often.  Sera and Mila were frequently going to a gym with a pool in the afternoons and Mila packed a bath towel today so that is likely where they will meet.  She only packed 1 change of clothes and a nightie.  No clubbing clothes or heels so they probably won't go out tonight.  I'm not concerned about this.  They are still friends.

I can't say I am happy with that...

The timing sure sucks with Elvira about to get in the shower but the snow has finally quit and I have to go climb up in the tractor and get to work.  We got about 9".  I'll be gine for the next 3 hours so don't let anything happen while I'm gone. Like you could really stop it.

3 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

The timing sure sucks with Elvira about to get in the shower but the snow has finally quit and I have to go climb up in the tractor and get to work.  We got about 9".  I'll be gine for the next 3 hours so don't let anything happen while I'm gone. Like you could really stop it.

work quiet, the most important shows begin in the evening, for us Europeans, for the United States, RLC offers you the Replay at a good price