B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

Tonight you can not complain, Mila kissed Serafima, so now they can go to "disco", on VHTV Nicole is about half an hour to have sex with her boyfriend, so the evening is similar

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

B-1 fun is over for the night with Sera and her clubbing minions, I guess I will go over and see what is up in Jane and Dicks place, or Nelly and Boggy's place they have been far more interesting to watch lately than the Barcelona Boredom.

So have you ditched VH already...😏

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

B-1 fun is over for the night with Sera and her clubbing minions, I guess I will go over and see what is up in Jane and Dicks place, or Nelly and Boggy's place they have far more interesting to watch lately than the Barcelona Boredom.

Everything with Sera ends with clubbing...it is obvious since the other two girls from B4 went there. Nevertheless i think the girls deserve to spent a night out after a long time inside. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JohnTheod said:

Everything with Sera ends with clubbing...it is obvious since the other two girls from B4 went there. Nevertheless i think the girls deserve to spent a night out after a long time inside. 

Of course they do, they are young and in a Party town like Barcelona Spain, I would be going out too, and I am not a young man any more 😉Buying these four lovely ladies lots of drinks, and dancing my rear end off.

• Like 1

The excruciating Serafima virus inoculated by these RLC's A-holes, continues to spread, after annihilating Amira,Karina,Leia, Erin, Maluma, Daisy,Jenn,Frank and Mila, the virus now attacks Elvira and Malena
Who will be the next victim?
Who can eradicate this S-Fi virus of Barcelona?
Can Gina do something to stop this atrocious virus from continuing its spread
Stay tuned,on RLC boring Barcelona LAnd...
Miserable RLC's A-holes... :biggrin:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, zzakary said:

The excruciating Serafima virus inoculated by these RLC's A-holes, continues to spread, after annihilating Amira,Karina,Leia, Erin, Maluma, Daisy,Jenn,Frank and Mila, the virus now attacks Elvira and Malena
Who will be the next victim?
Who can eradicate this S-Fi virus of Barcelona?
Can Gina do something to stop this atrocious virus from continuing its spread
Stay tuned,on RLC boring Barcelona LAnd...
Miserable RLC's A-holes... :biggrin:

Hopefully you...😉