B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #6

OK guys. this is my slant on it...Mila and Sera have teased and tantalised for a while now, although, when we think about it, it's been fuck all really in the real world of tantalising and teasing!...Guys here who cared, like myself, Cheesy and Rider, in the later stages. were just clutching at straws...The girls had every opportunity tonight to GET IT ON..but it didn't happen..I don't want to blame either girl here...but it was probably Sera's fault, but I'll be amazed if anything really sexual ever happens with these 2....Sadly ☹️

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Naga it is not at question whether they read out forum, what is at question is how often they read the forum. It is only human nature to know what people are saying about you.

Without question Serafima is one most beautiful women ever to grace the RLC screens, I am definitely smitten with her, and under her spell. That is why I watch her. I want for her to invited back in the summer Naga, when Barcelona is much more fun place to be. I also only want the very best for her always, and for her do just what she is comfortable with. I would love to say that she was one of most sexy, sensual sexual, women that is only matched by the Most Memorable Magical Momentous Mysterious MONICA, so I have very high standard for her to meet. 

I know Rider...It's obvious to me that all your negativity aimed at her in the past, has been out of sheer frustration...I think |I'm right there my friend...

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know Rider...It's obvious to me that all your negativity aimed at her in the past, has been out of sheer frustration...I think |I'm right there my friend...

Bad Cop, Good Cop so to speak to motivate, I use the tactic very well at work. but Sera is hard cookie to crack.

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

It would be a challenge, but great fun...:biggrin:

Man the other morning when she was laying there in her bed on top of the covers and bright sunlight was hitting her entire body, it just made her silky smooth skin glow, and her lavender camisole top was pulled way up around her lovely globes of love, and her long lean firm legs were stretched out   to the bottom of the bed, and her incredible tummy and all lead it's way down the pearly gates of heaven clad only in these very lavender panties she is wearing tonight. APHRODITE lay before me and Sun God made me worship every square inch of her vision of loveliness until I was and Hour late for work. 💖😍

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Man the other morning when she was laying there in her bed on top of the covers and bright sunlight was hitting her entire body, it just made her silky smooth skin glow, and her lavender camisole top was pulled way up around her lovely globes of love, and her long lean firm legs were stretched out   to the bottom of the bed, and her incredible tummy and all lead it's way down the pearly gates of heaven clad only in these very lavender panties she is wearing tonight. APHRODITE lay before me and Sun God made me worship every square inch of her vision of loveliness until I was and Hour late for work. 💖😍

Yeh...it was ok...😏

• Like 1