Samanta & Billy (2019) Part #1

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ethel is still sleeping in the living room while her "boyfriend" and Samantha are watching funny videos in the bedroom. Probably no more alcohol and also minimum interest in sex today; they're too tired and need a rest;

48 minutes ago, waldi said:

Ethel is still sleeping in the living room while her "boyfriend" and Samantha are watching funny videos in the bedroom. Probably no more alcohol and also minimum interest in sex today; they're too tired and need a rest;

I think a little rest after this crazy party will be good for them

19 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

Didn't stop him from eating that though hahaha

Are you serious? Practically everyone on here acts like a little blood is akin to battery acid, and niether dick nor tongue can go anywhere near a pussy at that time. In fact its the best time, my guy can cum inside me with minimal worries. I love hearing him groan cumming inme like no other time

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Are you serious? Practically everyone on here acts like a little blood is akin to battery acid, and niether dick nor tongue can go anywhere near a pussy at that time. In fact its the best time, my guy can cum inside me with minimal worries. I love hearing him groan cumming inme like no other time

Unfortunately people thinking like that are the minority here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

It was a fucking joke