B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5 / February #1

Exit Amira,Karina,Daisy,Leia,Erin,Ser.....
No sh*t,the 60 miles/h car and her Maluma driver are still here... :biggrin:
Mia,Lia and the double G,damn it,the nude attitude is back in RLC Barcelona center LAnd

ML2G 

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can I just say, what a tremendous start from Ginger! Although pretty, she didn't blow me away when I first saw her. But I'm really starting to like this girl! She seems to be fun, certainly not cam shy, and natural. She had a nice 1st bate this morning, more for her than us, followed by a lovely shower, making the most of the new cam set up! :biggrin:

She's a breath of fresh air after Daisy...Thank you Ginger ❤️

I feel pretty much the same Naga.  I think Ginger is going to be good for B1 and for us.  Now if she could just slip a little of that tummy around back to fill in those cheeks. ☺️

• Like 1

As expected, new girl, new contagion, the Serafima virus continues its spread, one of its best-known symptoms is to distance the girls as far as possible from the cameras RLC
Ginger is no exception to the rule
Case to follow... :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, zzakary said:

As expected, new girl, new contagion, the Serafima virus continues its spread, one of its best-known symptoms is to distance the girls as far as possible from the cameras RLC
Ginger is no exception to the rule
Case to follow... :biggrin:

Totally true.  These girls need to fight that virus with everything they have in them.  They need to stay home right in front of the cameras 24/7.  No more using the downstairs powder room at all.  No going to buy groceries.  Get them delivered from now on.  REALLY???

• Like 2

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

Totally true.  These girls need to fight that virus with everything they have in them.  They need to stay home right in front of the cameras 24/7.  No more using the downstairs powder room at all.  No going to buy groceries.  Get them delivered from now on.  REALLY???

Do I detect a touch of sarcasm there, Cheesy...😉

Why would these girls even want to venture out into a boring city like Barcelona anyway...😏

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Tx 2 react 2 my post,Brett,i love U... 

And spicy boy 2...

Keep it up CC OT... :biggrin: