B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5 / February #1

Ok I said I would post not tonight, but I am going to post this one because I absolutely love Serafabulous in that Lavender Nighty, Man that woman is incredible. Like I have stated before,,,,, APHRODITE the goddess of love touched her on the shoulder and said to her, I will gift you the Body that makes a man want with deep desire, but you have to know how to give in to mans desire for your body.

Maluma tonight you opened up a little bit, and the voyeurs would give you a break if you to continue along the path of openness to the voyeurs, and please smile once in while, I think your very pretty when smile and laugh.

Mila Elvira, and Laima have brought me to a great mood tonight.

Serafima virus has struck again, and inoculated misery and desolation in B1
Maluma,poor girl and useless,should already be far from the beds RLC, as the two corpses Leia and Erin, urgently repatriated no one knows where, and besides we do not really care
Ginger and his nicely debut to B1 yesterday, it was quickly annihilated by the powerful Barcelona virus, which will not stop to liquify the pretty girls of RLC,its her purpose
We see it on her frigid face without any smiles, she likes make to reign misery and desolation, some see a sumptuous body, I see the skin,all that skin that hangs and that is in tatters,how she behave, makes her, of an infamous ugliness
Everyone must be as sad and miserable as she is, it's the rule,her rule
But tonight, she loses,she loses still and always, thrusting it a little more into misery, desolation and ugliness,because in fact, that make us appreciate even more the fiery sun that is Elvira, the fire who sleep in Laima ready to burn thousands forests, and the generosity without equal of delicious Mila
We must have approached the misfortune,for appreciate as it should be great happiness ...
Thank you Serafima...

Aside

When your eyes lie to you, about the great beauty of Serafima...

shining_jpg_6485_jpeg_3539.jpeg_north_65shining21.jpg

room 237,bath scene

THE SHINING directed by SK 

il y a 7 minutes, zzakary a dit :

Serafima virus has struck again, and inoculated misery and desolation in B1
Maluma,poor girl and useless,should already be far from the beds RLC, as the two corpses Leia and Erin, urgently repatriated no one knows where, and besides we do not really care
Ginger and his nicely debut to B1 yesterday, it was quickly annihilated by the powerful Barcelona virus, which will not stop to liquify the pretty girls of RLC,its her purpose
We see it on her frigid face without any smiles, she likes make to reign misery and desolation, some see a sumptuous body, I see the skin,all that skin that hangs and that is in tatters,how she behave, makes her, of an infamous ugliness
Everyone must be as sad and miserable as she is, it's the rule,her rule
But tonight, she loses,she loses still and always, thrusting it a little more into misery, desolation and ugliness,because in fact, that make us appreciate even more the fiery sun that is Elvira, the fire who sleep in Laima ready to burn thousands forests, and the generosity without equal of delicious Mila
We must have approached the misfortune,for appreciate as it should be great happiness ...
Thank you Serafima...

Aside

When your eyes lie to you, about the great beauty of Serafima...

I am also worried that this fxxking !@#$% will spread her DO-NOTHING-ness to Ginger and destroy her potentially good stay in Barcelona for us viewers.

I am not sure what RLC is thinking but I believe it is best that she be replaced.

She might be pretty and hot to some of us here, but what is good to have a Lamborghini which programs itself to not go beyond 60miles/h not matter how hard you drive it? 

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I am also worried that this fxxking !@#$% will spread her DO-NOTHING-ness to Ginger and destroy her potentially good stay in Barcelona for us viewers.

I am not sure what RLC is thinking but I believe it is best that she be replaced.

She might be pretty and hot to some of us here, but what is good to have a Lamborghini which programs itself to not go beyond 60miles/h not matter how hard you drive it? 

Good analogy Sierra..😉

Can I just say, what a tremendous start from Ginger! Although pretty, she didn't blow me away when I first saw her. But I'm really starting to like this girl! She seems to be fun, certainly not cam shy, and natural. She had a nice 1st bate this morning, more for her than us, followed by a lovely shower, making the most of the new cam set up! :biggrin:

She's a breath of fresh air after Daisy...Thank you Ginger ❤️

• Like 4