B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #5 / February #1

16 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Me too Nold...IMO Sera wasn't being the control freak that some have labelled her as...

Sera is maybe not a good influence on the others, but hypocrite as I am, I quite like her. She has an amazing body.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Just don't think we are going to start taking long walks through the park fella 😉

Dont worry Brett,just few clever lines on CC,as you know how to do it, will be enough for my happiness... :biggrin:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Sera is maybe not a good influence on the others, but hypocrite as I am, I quite like her. She has an amazing body.

OT, but I've just noticed you managed to get your PeeHD in bathroom studies, Ed. Congratulations, you worked hard enough for it...😏

I'm assuming you got a 1.2...:biggrin:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

OT, but I've just noticed you managed to get your PeeHD in bathroom studies, Ed. Congratulations, you worked hard enough for it...😏

Couldn't have done it without all the fine cases I've studied on RLC. Maybe if @cheesehead51 helps me, I can publish a book on the subject.

Now I'm kind of in doubt, should I maybe work further with my PeeHD, to maybe extend it abit more into the field of bedrooms too, or should I start on a new Masters degree in dirty laundry.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Couldn't have done it without all the fine cases I've studied on RLC. Maybe if @cheesehead51 helps me, I can publish a book on the subject.

Now I'm kind of in doubt, should I maybe work further with my PeeHD, to maybe extend it abit more into the field of bedrooms too, or should I start on a new Masters degree in dirty laundry.

Unfortunately Cheesy isn't in a position to make any kind of plans beyond the next few months so I won't be able to help you there.  Sorry

17 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just watching Ginger's bate on replays ... Think we are gonna love this girl ... 

I think you are absolutely right.  Not only because she gives good bates and loves to be naked but because she seems to have a very bubbly, infectious personality from what I've observed so far.  She seems to get along very well with Sera too and that isn't always the easiest thing to do.   Many on here have their eyes so glazed over with hatred for Sera that they miss a lot of the positive changes that have been taking place with her.  I read posts last night about how Sera was glued to her phone in the tub last night and ignoring Maluma and Ginger completely.   That's not true at all.  She was leafing through the thousands of photos and showing special ones to the girls and they  really enjoyed that.  Probably photos of Barcelona sights for the new girls to see, I don't know but she certainly wasn't ignoring them.   I read several other posts about the virus Sera is spreading around and infecting the girls and bla bla bla.  Has anyone noticed that just in the past 48 hours Sera has talked and laughed more than she has in the past month with anyone but Mila?  She still doesn't have much to do with Gina but I think that's by Gina's choice. 

It's really sad for me to think that the apparent rift between Sera and Mila may never heal because they were good for each other but I'm glad to see that she and Ginger are getting on so well right off the starting blocks.  I hope that continues.  It certainly can't hurt things for us either.  There may never be any sexual relationship between them, I don't know Ginger's sexual orientation, but just seeing a friendly flow in B1 rather than everyone ignoring each other and hiding in their rooms or going their own separate ways and never doing anything together is a good thing.  

Sorry this was wordy but you know writers.  They write

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

I think you are absolutely right.  Not only because she gives good bates and loves to be naked but because she seems to have a very bubbly, infectious personality from what I've observed so far.  She seems to get along very well with Sera too and that isn't always the easiest thing to do.   Many on here have their eyes so glazed over with hatred for Sera that they miss a lot of the positive changes that have been taking place with her.  I read posts last night about how Sera was glued to her phone in the tub last night and ignoring Maluma and Ginger completely.   That's not true at all.  She was leafing through the thousands of photos and showing special ones to the girls and they  really enjoyed that.  Probably photos of Barcelona sights for the new girls to see, I don't know but she certainly wasn't ignoring them.   I read several other posts about the virus Sera is spreading around and infecting the girls and bla bla bla.  Has anyone noticed that just in the past 48 hours Sera has talked and laughed more than she has in the past month with anyone but Mila?  She still doesn't have much to do with Gina but I think that's by Gina's choice. 

It's really sad for me to think that the apparent rift between Sera and Mila may never heal because they were good for each other but I'm glad to see that she and Ginger are getting on so well right off the starting blocks.  I hope that continues.  It certainly can't hurt things for us either.  There may never be any sexual relationship between them, I don't know Ginger's sexual orientation, but just seeing a friendly flow in B1 rather than everyone ignoring each other and hiding in their rooms or going their own separate ways and never doing anything together is a good thing.  

Sorry this was wordy but you know writers.  They write

Good post with some valid points, Cheesy...Some guys here just see what they want to see...