B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #1

36 minutes ago, Sergio said:

certainly the big party went badly because of Serafima, even the global warming is the fault of Serafima and I think that the crisis in Venezuela is the fault of Serafima

...you forgot the Brexit debacle...😏

• Like 1

Emilia, now is your chance to shine as one of the brightest stars of RLC, everyone in the House on the Hill is asleep but you. This does not happen very often, and there are few Superstars who took advantage of this time to give the voyeurs a treat which they soon not forget.

Somehow I have the feeling deep inside that athletic body lays and waits a real woman ready to burst out. Seriously you have that Mysterious look of real sexual sensual seductive woman. I Just that grin you give us sometimes. So I know you are thinking about the voyeur's and you are intrigued by the thoughts of us watching you. Prove me wrong.

big east basketball villanova fans GIF by BIG EAST Conference

When are you going to show your fan club a little lovin ?

Emilia just took the dagger and shoved in so many hearts just now. So much possibilities and she just can't do it !!!! Sadly she is no more that another one of so many that will come and go without any glory of winning. 

Click baiting with no substance.....

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Emilia just took the dagger and shoved in so many hearts just now. So much possibilities and she just can't do it !!!! Sadly she is no more that another one of so many that will come and go without any glory of winning. 

Click baiting with no substance.....

who's Emilina?  :dodgy:

m I the only one that finds it kind of strange that all the girls were asleep a little while ago, and Emilia went to the kitchen to get something to snack on and all of the sudden there now four girls awake at 2 in the morning ? WTF is up with that ?