B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #2

Noldus

I would expect that Maluma would be shitty and not go to Sera's party when invited but I though much more of the twins, and especially ANNA, she is suppose to be some kind of leader in Barcelona, I think she needs just  go be with BF and GTHO !!! I can't believe they would all shit on Sera like that. Terrible way to treat anyone on their birthday.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2317 Maluma to bed

Does anyone even watch Maluma anymore ? Why would you ? She should have left with Erin and Leia and opened the legacy bedroom up to someone who deserves the legacy bedroom, she sure as hell doesn't !!!

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Does anyone even watch Maluma anymore ? Why would you ? She should have left with Erin and Leia and opened the legacy bedroom up to someone who deserves the legacy bedroom, she sure as hell doesn't !!!

Who's legacy would that be Rider?...😏

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0006 Anna asleep

Of course she is after teasing her BF with tempting phone sex.Not the same ANNA that made a name for herself with Irma and Ilona, not the same ANNA that made a name for herself and achieved Mega Stardom with Lola and her girls of the night life and most watched night ever on RLC with over 112 pages posted on CC. This ANNA is waste of time because she is lost in love with her BF. She is no different than Maluma, and the A-sexual twins. I don't expect to much from B-2 with this group either now that Sensational Stella is gone.

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

yes i watch her everytime i can 😉 

she's fun and beautiful