Riley & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, golfer06 said:

this apt started well & then went lame. right now there are too many people doing little or nothing.

You have said it all pal very well hence why I have left the ever decreasing merry go round there was not the holding interest there anymore. As I said recently you only have to look on the CC apartments index page and most apartments often go a week or more without any comments certainly many days at least.🤔👎

• Like 1

4 hours ago, squish said:

This will please zoifan. I always thought riley was an irish name. Oh well.

Olga or Riley are quite common names.

Cartel is not a very common English name and hard to remember.

Regardless, I am concern that Elise might go out of picture, so all of her associates will be out too - including Gretel and Sandy 😞

We want Gretel and Sandy  back !!!

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Regardless, I am concern that Elise might go out of picture, so all of her associates will be out too - including Cartel and Sandy 😞

Same working system from elise (that wasn't a tenant) at polly,ray and her connections still was doing the stuff there

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Olga or Riley are quite common names.

Cartel is not a very common English name and hard to remember.

Regardless, I am concern that Elise might go out of picture, so all of her associates will be out too - including Cartel and Sandy 😞

We want Cartel and Sandy  back !!!

Fully agreed albeit that I think you might be referring to gretel who looks similar to Olga (who according to VH is now Riley). Elise left for personal reasons although I think Sparkles hit it on the head when he implied she didn't need to be there and might do another start up. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, squish said:

Fully agreed albeit that I think you might be referring to gretel who looks similar to Olga (who according to VH is now Riley). Elise left for personal reasons although I think Sparkles hit it on the head when he implied she didn't need to be there and might do another start up. 

Just corrected the name.

Going forward we should assign more common and short names to such key and elite female participant. I expect VH, managers, main tenants could have the same confusion: "what is Gretel".  The confusion diminishes the recognition of her participation here.  

Gretel and sandy are the reason I closely follow this place. If they are gone,  I won't waste time here.