Riley & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the only people that i have recognized in this apt were elise & sandy  so  does it really matter what it is called? how about question mark & the mysterians?

You must remember Corn as he was partnered with Elise when Sandy was being active there. It's in the archive. Can help with the date.

5 minutes ago, squish said:

You must remember Corn as he was partnered with Elise when Sandy was being active there. It's in the archive. Can help with the date.

8 minutes ago, squish said:

of course i recognize corn!

tenor.gif

DapperImprobableIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif

a439878a3632d028880509a2f34caa2c.gif

2 hours ago, Merlin79 said:

Sorry, just noticed it is now just Cornelius.

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

LOOOL so elise would be the same like she was at polly,ray

Will never understand their logic to change positions of the houses of left side (where are all the thumbs) 

@StnCld316 time to update the names again here.. seems now it's just Cornelius 

2 hours ago, squish said:

There are a number of possibilities. Elise may have been sacked for too much sack time, or she may have been promoted. Maybe a bill wasn't paid ref the downtime. Corn appears to be struggling a bit at the moment i.e.no punters. I do hope he has some petty cash left to attract punters.

@Sparkles Can you explain this bit to me please 'Will never understand their logic to change positions of the houses of left side (where are all the thumbs) '

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

WTF? What happened here? Was there a fight between Elise & Cornelius?

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

funny how an apartment started with elise&jim.. now it's cornelius 😁😁

guess not .. if it had happen would be cornelius the one out

Just a normal crew restructuring . to do what she was here doing, she can do from the outside 

I saw Elise quite resourceful. Divas like Sandy or XYZ (the other German story character name I can't remember)  are her contacts. My guess is she found and brought Corn.

In a few occasions, I notices she is an excellent people manager. She handles that crazy trouble girl during day 2 very well - kicked her our softly.

A possible outcome is that we see Elise become a manager and opens her own apartments - technical ISP problems permitting. Imaging either of the two divas has an department of their own. 

PS: for god sake guys, please don't assign such unusual hard to remember names to the most attractive girls here. Not remembering her name completely spoiled my points in this post 😞 

OK. Olga is currently present and minding her own business and Gretel is not present.

Agree Elise is a good manager. I wish her well. I am convinced that this 'experiment' is the way to go for VH. Difficult to get into rut.