Notice To Everyone - Please Read

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Was there any webcamming on the site since the thing happened?

No ideia,but the webcamming in VH multiplied by many times,just look how some of the houses were completely based and mounted to web cam sessions.The first times of VH had a lottt less of this.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

In my opinion the houses of the managers without webcamming are safe. I think VH should ban webcamming from the site to eliminate the risk on all places.

It's an aspect they should learn from the big shark(rlc)of course not saying VH should be as restrictive but this web camming to general web audience it's beyound risky.Even in Russia,Spain..it still puts site more exposed.They should have private houses with cams filming and accessible only to users of site.That way few risks.Also finaly choose good managers and residents.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

RLC has banned webcamming, right?

Don't think they banned webcamming but only happens for time to time,for sure rlc doesn't have any house(never had from what i can remember)"build to cam web girls and their broadcasting.

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

NO, they just don't have webcam girls on their site 

Just now, StnCld316 said:

They have the odd one here and there on RLC doing Camming but they're very few and far between.

Thanks for info. I don't really know much at all about the insides of RLC...

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

In my opinion the houses of the managers without webcamming are safe. I think VH should ban webcamming from the site to eliminate the risk on all places.

And sincerely think very well if they should allow the twitters with VH connection/links/photos/retweets

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And sincerely think very well if they should allow the twitters with VH connection/links/photos/retweets

Well the twitters are only a problem when you are already busted. Banning webcamming actively helps to not get busted. 

I think they are not actively against VH. Because VH is very very small compared to sites like CB or MFC. I am convinced with webcamming banned 90% of all the risks will be eliminated. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well the twitters are only a problem when you are already busted. Banning webcamming actively helps to not get busted. 

I think they are not actively against VH. Because VH is very very small compared to sites like CB or MFC. I am convinced with webcamming banned 90% of all the risks will be eliminated. 

The problem here, it seems is the country and the "studio" part. CB and MFC (and similars) are a problem only (if i understood well) it's organized studios behind them (like some sites that we know use). Individuals persons i think they don't have problems or don't even care
Twitter with connections to VH will always be a problem if tenants share it and they do it to attract more interest. People can get them without being through VH and they they found the VH connection with the rest

• Like 1