B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #5

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But if you listed your favourites, I wouldn't rip into them...We all have different tastes in, not just the girls we like, but what we want from RLC. I agree...masturbation and nudity are available elsewhere...I'm not sure about beer pong though...😏..That's why I'm just enjoying the interaction between the B1 girls tonight...Lets face it, Sera has been hammered for how cold she, apparently, is,...she's not tonight, but there aren't any posts regarding that...

Who says I'm ripping into your favorites?...I am just counteracting your need to shill a less than average past participant.  If Monica were to return, then i might get it, but this girl did nothing last time and used up 90 days of my sub.  Now she's here again ...less than average.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So. 'I've liked plenty. including Anna' isn't really much of a list is it...?

Would you care to extend that Max...I'm intrigued now. If they all as great as Anna has been during her 6 stays, it'll be some list...

Why don't you quote my whole statement?

Well after reading all the posts, can I sum up by saying "B1 is still going to be carried by Ginger?"

Seriously, RLC recycle girls more often than I fill up that recycle bin of mine.

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION, WHEN IS THAT PRUDE LEAVING????

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Why don't you quote my whole statement?

Actually I've liked plenty...including Anna...but she has to go as well.  Masturbation, nudity and beer pong are available elsewhere and I don't have to pay for it.

This one...Well did this make a difference?

But at least we've established that we both like Monica...😉

Il y a 4 heures, Sergio a dit :

of course I can buy a computer, me, I helped a bit ', I still have not figured out what you are looking for these girls, if you want to see these shows, go on Chaturbate, it costs much less

I am not referring to you as a nymphomaniac so don't assume what I want.

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

Actually I've liked plenty...including Anna...but she has to go as well.  Masturbation, nudity and beer pong are available elsewhere and I don't have to pay for it.

This one...Well did this make a difference?

But at least we've established that we both like Monica...😉

Naga I think it is fair to say it is very difficult not to like Monica 😂

Given the state RLC is in right now (no slate to Mila, Elvira & Ginger), I will sign an annual membership to see her again. 

• Like 1