Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Probably that cute black hair usual guest girl.Personaly would love to see Masha "sister" Back to stay but will not happen.

Only for the guests is still a little interesting the apartment the residents have been boring lately.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Dasha & Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #2

Dasha is not a home wrecker. Masha gave Sasha away, she treated him like shit. just admit that you love Masha. I sure after her boy toy came over she is wishing she would have treated Sasha better. He's no Sasha, she never had a climax with him.  

• Like 1

Never tought i would see this day coming,Sasha&Masha as an couple are over.Well hope the three continue with their life's,i found kinda strange when Masha moved The fornicate from livingroom to bedroom,Think at that time they were already apart or starting to be,not to mention all the nights Masha started being away and then the dude in the house with her etc.Not sure what will be the future for them and house,feel there isn't an romantic connection anymore,so maybe Masha one day will move to an house for her,in any case hope she continues in rlc because i like her girlfriends and "sister".

50 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Dasha is not a home wrecker. Masha gave Sasha away, she treated him like shit. just admit that you love Masha. I sure after her boy toy came over she is wishing she would have treated Sasha better. He's no Sasha, she never had a climax with him.  

The only reason Masha & Sasha had a breakdown in their relationship was letting others into their sex lives.        Plain & Simple. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

The only reason Masha & Sasha had a breakdown in their relationship was letting others into their sex lives.        Plain & Simple. 

A number of guys here said quite a while back that it wouldn't end well...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

A number of guys here said quite a while back that it wouldn't end well...

They were right.     Jane & Dick will find out sometime soon as well when things start going sour in their relationship as well.

• Like 1