Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #3

09:45 Jane and Dick awake, Jane in the bath,  Dick was doing his regular stretching routine, stopped to help her like old times, rinsing her hair while they chatted. A small kiss and a smile from Jane. Now Dick, cleans up in bath separately, Jewel awake and sitting up in bed writing in the guestroom..

I don't know what's going on with Jewel she stay at bed all day long (I didn't saw her get up to eat or even piss maybe someone else saw her I am not here all day) Jane came and sat/laid beside her for a while and she still in bed (she went to bed about 22 hours ago) could be that she is sick 

2 hours ago, rebliz said:

I don't know what's going on with Jewel she stay at bed all day long (I didn't saw her get up to eat or even piss maybe someone else saw her I am not here all day) Jane came and sat/laid beside her for a while and she still in bed (she went to bed about 22 hours ago) could be that she is sick 

Severe Depression.

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:52 AM, StnCld316 said:

Severe Depression.

seems that you shot right to the point 

3ed night without "playing" she fall asleep on the bed full dressed lights on maybe she was waiting for invitation but none came 

• Upvote 1

Ci sono stati credo dei problemi tra Jane e Dick, difatti anche loro fanno meno sesso del solito. Forse lei non ha apprezzato le tante ore passate  da Dick nel bagno in hall senza da telecamera. La ragazza ha fatto sesso con loro  (con Dick, con Jane solo qualche carezza e bacio casto) solo nel lettone in tre..... 

What the Hell panty sponsor hit RLC? All the girls that used to walk and lay around bottomless are now constantly wearing panties. Kitty, Chloe, Jane, Leora! Someone needs to punch that guy in his dick massagers. :biggrin: