Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #3

11 minutes ago, firewall said:

search in the old pictures topic if I say shit !

The girl who is there tonight has never had sex on camera. Whenever she comes over she always does the exact same thing she's doing now. Makes out and flirts with Dick and then they disappear into the bathroom together a lot.

Dick & Jane had a badly lit threesome in mid-January with the other girl (Jewel). It started off with a blowjob on the couch. I'm guessing that's what you're thinking of. They're a similar size and hair color, so it's not hard to get them confused. Especially with the crap lighting in the bedroom.

1 hour ago, firewall said:

we are agree this is this girl is here tonight with dick?

Capture-2019-04-07-05-18-27-703.jpg

this is a caps of december

Yes but this is not the same girl that make sex on cams one night jane try to involve her and she run out from the BR other nights she just slept with the and no sex the girl you talking about is different girl she stay in the apartment when J D was on vacation 

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

we are agree this is this girl is here tonight with dick?

Capture-2019-04-07-05-18-27-703.jpg

this is a caps of december

Yes but she has not had sex with Dick that we know of on camera. She has done  sexy photo shoot, made out with Dick but never anything sexual other than rubbing his Dick through his pants. 

Just now, timber said:

The girl who is there tonight has never had sex on camera. Whenever she comes over she always does the exact same thing she's doing now. Makes out and flirts with Dick and then they disappear into the bathroom together a lot.

Dick & Jane had a badly lit threesome in mid-January with the other girl (Jewel). It started off with a blowjob on the couch. I'm guessing that's what you're thinking of. They're a similar size and hair color, so it's not hard to get them confused. Especially with the crap lighting in the bedroom.

jane and dick had a threesome with different girls and they had one time a threesome with this girl is here tonight,

they were probably a party in B1, B2 B3 or B4 because apparently many people missed that !

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

Yes but she has not had sex with Dick that we know of on camera. She has done  sexy photo shoot, made out with Dick but never anything sexual other than rubbing his Dick through his pants. 

because you have missed this it's not my fault, they start by a blowjob on the couch with jane and they jumped in the bedroom just after

1 hour ago, firewall said:

jane and dick had a threesome with different girls and they had one time a threesome with this girl is here tonight,

they were probably a party in B1, B2 B3 or B4 because apparently many people missed that !

I never watch B1 ……………. I was with J & D if you say this is the girl that giving BJ on the LR you wrong

BTW' there is a term says "If 2 people say you are drunk don't argue go to sleep"