B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #7 / March #1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

30 days isn't nearly long enough for me to become familiar with all 25 apartments, especially when I work 4 days a week and most of what does happen is before I get home.  Part of me wants to give it another month and not waste my time with the Barcelona apartments so much but I just don't know.  Other than a hot anal show the other night in Eva and Sam's apartment I haven't seen much of anything worthwile in any of them

Well the anticipation, the watching is being a voyeur, then seeing what you have watched for so long come to fruition is the gratification of being the "fly on the wall".

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well the anticipation, the watching is being a voyeur, then seeing what you have watched for so long come to fruition is the gratification of being the "fly on the wall".

I won't pay for replay, It is scam of RLC at it's finest, every other voyeur site on the internet includes it in your membership price.

I pay roughly a dollar a day. I think I can afford that. Some people wait in line for a 7 dollar cup of coffee everyday to indulge their desires. 😎

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I won't pay for replay It is scam of RLC at it's finest, every other voyeur site on the internet includes it in your membership price.

I pay roughly a dollar a day. I think I can afford that. Some people wait in line for a 7 dollar cup of coffee. 😎

Those folks don't just have a screw loose, their entire undercarriage is falling apart.  

I'm closing up in a few then going to stop for the best Buffalo chicken sandwich in Texas then head home to a cold 12 pack of Corona and see what there is to see in these 25 exciting apartments.  

Here, I'll give my opinion. Voyeurism is whatever the tenants and RLC says it is. It's a word that really has no meaning here because the tenants are aware of the cams. Voyeurism can only really occur when the target of the voyeur is unaware of the voyeur.  That's impossible here, so what you are watching is always going to be pretend voyeurism as managed by the tenants and site owner. You can try and get them to be what you want them to be, but they probably won't listen because they know how the money flows and you don't. I will tell you from my own experience, trying to change the site to be what you want it to be is a dead end especially if what you want is as close to pure voyeurism as possible.    

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Here, I'll give my opinion. Voyeurism is whatever the tenants and RLC says it is. It's a word that really has no meaning here because the tenants are aware of the cams. Voyeurism can only really occur when the target of the voyeur is unaware of the voyeur.  That's impossible here, so what you are watching is always going to be pretend voyeurism as managed by the tenants and site owner. You can try and get them to be what you want them to be, but they probably won't listen because they know how the money flows and you don't. I will tell you from my own experience, trying to change the site to be what you want it to be is a dead end especially if what you want is as close to pure voyeurism as possible.    

Websters definition Amy: I disagree with your opinion respectfully.

: one obtaining sexual gratification from observing unsuspecting individuals who are partly undressed, naked, or engaged in sexual acts broadly : one who habitually seeks sexual stimulation by visual means.

Voyeur is a fairly recent addition to English; our earliest written evidence for the word dates from the beginning of the 20th century. It comes directly from a French noun meaning, literally, “one who sees.”

By the middle of the 20th century, its meaning had broadened to "an unduly prying observer," particularly one interested in squalid or shocking details:

So being voyeur is very braod and it's meaning really is to watch, and the term that indicates this best is "Like a fly on the wall" and that is what we are Little Old Flies watching.

It is obvious there is nothing here to watch by this discussion, so we need to let this thread get back on topic.

32 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Websters definition Amy: I disagree with your opinion respectfully.

: one obtaining sexual gratification from observing unsuspecting individuals who are partly undressed, naked, or engaged in sexual acts broadly : one who habitually seeks sexual stimulation by visual means.

Voyeur is a fairly recent addition to English; our earliest written evidence for the word dates from the beginning of the 20th century. It comes directly from a French noun meaning, literally, “one who sees.”

By the middle of the 20th century, its meaning had broadened to "an unduly prying observer," particularly one interested in squalid or shocking details:

So being voyeur is very braod and it's meaning really is to watch, and the term that indicates this best is "Like a fly on the wall" and that is what we are Little Old Flies watching.

It is obvious there is nothing here to watch by this discussion, so we need to let this thread get back on topic.

Then that would mean practically everyone is a voyeur and if everyone is a voyeur how can you make a distinction between them? Surely there is a categorical difference between someone who seeks out sexual gratification from unaware others and someone who seeks out sexual gratification from seeing a sexual performance that was intended for viewing.  I think for all practical purposes we use the term to voyeur to mean someone who habitually seeks sexual gratification from another without the others awareness. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Well said Amy!  In my opinion it is nothing more than a glorified cam site!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

Those folks don't just have a screw loose, their entire undercarriage is falling apart.  

I'm closing up in a few then going to stop for the best Buffalo chicken sandwich in Texas then head home to a cold 12 pack of Corona and see what there is to see in these 25 exciting apartments.  

Who has the best Buffalo chicken sandwich in Texas??  The Corona's go without saying especially if they are dressed with some fresh lime!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well said Amy!  In my opinion it is nothing more than a glorified cam site!

Yes, for sure, I can’t be anything else but that. One would think that the site owners would be voyeurs themselves and they would have a strong desire to preserve as close to a real voyeur experience as possible. The problem is that it would be way too boring for most people and very few would subscribe to that for very long. There has to be a push. On VHTV the push is views earn money, on RLC I think push is views earn you a right to stay and keep earning a paycheck. RLC has it good for a long time and they still dominate this business for now. They are lucky that people tend to stick with what they know and what they have invested themselves into. But, the threat is real and the competition will continue to weigh on them and ultimately will push the genre further away from an ideal voyeur experience and into more cam shows type performances. RLC knows this and that’s why the Barcelona apts exist. They let off steam so the rest can still be what was intended. I have no doubt without the Barcelona apts RLC would crumble down to Voyeur-Villa status. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I won't pay for replay, It is scam of RLC at it's finest, every other voyeur site on the internet includes it in your membership price.

I pay roughly a dollar a day. I think I can afford that. Some people wait in line for a 7 dollar cup of coffee everyday to indulge their desires. 😎

Wonder what Coffee is worth $7 a Cup.  I get an X-Large Triple - Triple at Tim Horton's for $2.35  when I Patronize their Establishment.  Most of the time I just make my own at home. A $5.99 Jar of Nescafe and a Bag of Sugar lasts about 1 Month.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who has the best Buffalo chicken sandwich in Texas??  The Corona's go without saying especially if they are dressed with some fresh lime!

Buffalo Joe's Pub and Grill. Fantastic food, great music, craft beers on tap.  The only negative is it's pretty crowded after about 6.