Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

22 hours ago, zoifan said:

That is a mystery to me.

Giselle surely has skills and interest in drawing art - very same background Nina has. Two years ago, Allan's introduction post said that he has a background in Art, but the only background I saw has been video game so far.

Sorry for the very late reaction but something just popped into my mind.There used to be rude drawings on his bedroom wall(cam 7).Who do you think did them?

19 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Sorry for the very late reaction but something just popped into my mind.There used to be rude drawings on his bedroom wall(cam 7).Who do you think did them?

nina drew that stuff. she is quite talented as many of the vh girls seem to be.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

nina drew that stuff. she is quite talented as many of the vh girls seem to be.

Just a pity that the talented ones on VH can't pay their way Inthe real world using their skills rather than catering for us pervs.But I believe women in Russia have difficulty finding regular steady work.So wrong in this the 21st century.😖😖

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Just a pity that the talented ones on VH can't pay their way Inthe real world using their skills rather than catering for us pervs.But I believe women in Russia have difficulty finding regular steady work.So wrong in this the 21st century.😖😖

This is why Jabba's idea of allowing participants to sell their art would have been a great thing for VH to arrange but instead we got "used" panties😞.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Just In said:

This is why Jabba's idea of allowing participants to sell their art would have been a great thing for VH to arrange but instead we got "used" panties😞.

It's a pity VH didn't pick up on Jabs idea.Whether the participants would have got a fair deal is another story though.As for the panties!!Classy NOT.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Just In said:

25 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

It's a pity VH didn't pick up on Jabs idea.Whether the participants would have got a fair deal is another story though.As for the panties!!Classy NOT.

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I once tried to pay VV $200 and a full year sub for the mini bat Anna had shoved up her ass. Ultimately, I was told that the item was not for sale. 😢

I would pay top dollar for any of Edda's work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Looking to the gigantic profit margins on stuff  that vh have on their site, i don't imagine something that could have indeed some value and interest being sold by vh with a margin higher then the author would receive 

8 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

A fish rots from the head. Poor political management and corruption has resulted in less life chances and opportunities for the russian population. Also their population is not increasing and russian females prefer to emigrate if they can. Drunkeness among men is common. No one wants to invest in Russia and also sanctions are hitting liquidity. So fewer jobs to go round and what passes for the Government encourages men to have priority on jobs so that females stay at home to reproduce to increase the population. Blame falls squarely on Putin and his corrupt officials. Not a happy country.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Don't think the words "Classy" and "VH" go together somehow lool

• Like 1

A new guy showed up. Allan and Serena socialized with him. Then Serena left and Allan spend time with him. Allan and the guy went out together and once back, Allan and the guy are sleeping together in the bedroom.

image.thumb.png.d6c29fda31762f46005096b2d746cd7d.png

I seems that they knew this guy since before.