Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

il y a 1 minute, nounou a dit :

Nothing happend between Serena and Alan yet?

Absolutely zilch.The lovely Nina is with Alan at the moment sound asleep as is Serena in the living room.As has been mentioned recently this place is complicated.Alan and Nina yes then Nina will probably leave and we will be back to the rarely spotted Giselle popping in for her sex session.Alan and Serena don't interact sexually at all now.It's a strange one.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, squish a dit :

Can't believe they are all under the same roof again, albeit temporarily.

Yeh a blast from the past  for sure but I cannot believe how Serena is.Has something changed between them because when you think back to how interactive they were with each other it is like night and day.I suppose it could be as simple as Serena needs a roof over her head for now with no strings attached.It's strange her name is even on the Apt.at all.You just have to take this place a day at a time.

4 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Yeh a blast from the past  for sure but I cannot believe how Serena is.Has something changed between them because when you think back to how interactive they were with each other it is like night and day.I suppose it could be as simple as Serena needs a roof over her head for now with no strings attached.It's strange her name is even on the Apt.at all.You just have to take this place a day at a time.

For George its win win as Serena gets the accommodation and he gets the 'brand,' name (only) back for a while. Could be she has a man somewhere who is cam averse.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, squish said:

Time for another George visit plus the lovely Louise , unless they have split (plus Edda).

Has anyone else been in this apartment besides serena sleeping at night?

Plus I dont think edda will keep visiting without joe unless George pays him to stay home