Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

17 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Now that my face isn't beetroot????!!!! With embarassment over my faux Pas do you know who exactly is posting as SNAG.George?

Nope that's why I asked earlier. But my guess is it is him

• Like 2

George you old rascal, (if you are there), as I have said nice things about you above can you tell me please when are we going to see the lovely Louise again. I am missing her. Are you still together? Also, any news on the lovely Nina please?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, snag said:

Do you really think George has a case for the forum?  this is nina.

Nina, by all that is wonderful. how are you my dear? We have been missing you like crazy. Will you be coming back. If so when? Until you do, would it be possible to see your old friend Jane occasionally? So good to hear from you. Please don't disappear on us. XXX

• Like 2

1 minute ago, squish said:

Nina, by all that is wonderful. how are you my dear? We have been missing you like crazy. Will you be coming back. If so when? Until you do, would it be possible to see your old friend Jane occasionally? So good to hear from you. Please don't disappear on us. XXX

Yeh totally second that.You have to stop teasing us with your flying visits and come back if not permanently at least for longer spells.Hope your health is improving.

• Like 1

Just now, squish said:

So what are you saying @Sparkles cruel hoax?

Check snag posts from the beginning and then you will see 😉 😁 and if it helps 

this from jjkopite also helps yesterday

btw, nina hope you are better and taking care of your problem. have fun 😉

• Like 1

that is very nice to allow serena to stay at the apt. but serena was a sex maniac (i say that in a good way as she was 1 of the hottest girls ever at vh) but if she now does nothing there must be something really wrong. big time depression. staying there isn't going to help her.

• Like 1