Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

11 hours ago, Robwin said:

It's ok you must excuse my easily confused friend lool

Fuck!!!you found this as well.!!

Swiftly moving on:Just thought I would let you know that Me,the wife,son and partner are off to Spain on the 8th April for a week and I'm leaving the device at home.We are going to a retreat in the middle of nowhere to meditate with a silent brotherhood who eat very little and definitely no alcohol,hmm,.I hope to return a better person and learn to respect my elders and betters like yourself.Cleanse the body and mind.😯😯

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Fuck!!!you found this as well.!!

Swiftly moving on:Just thought I would let you know that Me,the wife,son and partner are off to Spain on the 8th April for a week and I'm leaving the device at home.We are going to a retreat in the middle of nowhere to meditate with a silent brotherhood who eat very little and definitely no alcohol,hmm,.I hope to return a better person and learn to respect my elders and betters like yourself.Cleanse the body and mind.😯😯

Oh no you mean a whole fucking week of no insults from the other side of the border !!!!! What the fuck will I do lol. Returning a better person? Got more chance of winning the fucking lottery lol.

I think I read your good lady is getting over the big C well you give her my good wishes and hoping for her full recovery.Β 

Oh yes one last thing, leave the fucking skirt at home 😁😁🍺

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Oh no you mean a whole fucking week of no insults from the other side of the border !!!!! What the fuck will I do lol. Returning a better person? Got more chance of winning the fucking lottery lol.

I think I read your good lady is getting over the big C well you give her my good wishes and hoping for her full recovery.Β 

Oh yes one last thing, leave the fucking skirt at home 😁😁🍺

A bit of a late response let's just say "mother's Day".Thanks a lot for your good wishes for Margaret.She had 2nd stage bowel cancer which was operated on successfully with no chemo or stoma .Obviously there were a number of weeks prior to and after the op.when we did not know any outcomes but thankfully everything was a success and just recently she was given a clean bill of health.We really appreciate we have been one of the fortunate families .I really appreciate your good wishes Rob.Anyway back to business,I'M m not away till the 8th so you one more week to learn to spell.Fucks sake what do they teach you sassenachs.When I return from our "spa week" I will be a changed person totally unable to say anything nasty to my English friends.Hmm.!!!!Remember you have still got a week to suffer me..πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

A bit of a late response let's just say "mother's Day".Thanks a lot for your good wishes for Margaret.She had 2nd stage bowel cancer which was operated on successfully with no chemo or stoma .Obviously there were a number of weeks prior to and after the op.when we did not know any outcomes but thankfully everything was a success and just recently she was given a clean bill of health.We really appreciate we have been one of the fortunate families .I really appreciate your good wishes Rob.Anyway back to business,I'M m not away till the 8th so you one more week to learn to spell.Fucks sake what do they teach you sassenachs.When I return from our "spa week" I will be a changed person totally unable to say anything nasty to my English friends.Hmm.!!!!Remember you have still got a week to suffer me..πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Wow, Margaret must have a charmed life and been very lucky such great news, I wish her all the good fortune in the world. My daughters father In law died last weekend from testicular cancer which happened very quickly and shocked us all, he was only 64. Now one of my best friends has bowel cancer and is undergoing chemo to be followed by radiotherapy. Life can be so fucking unfair.

So I have got another week of shit eh lolΒ  before you are a changed person and are nice to me lol. I look forward to that in as much as I look forward to winning the fucking lottery every week lol. And guess what, it never fucking happens. Have a good last week before your magical transformation πŸ‘πŸ₯‚πŸ‘

• Like 3