Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow she has a guy over there...

1 hour ago, K.Lane said:

Yes, a little lover.

Finally, Serena id doing something !! About time.

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Finally, Serena id doing something !! About time.

Yes but she is not obliged to so what we are seeing is a freebie as it were (Nina post 6 April). However least Serena could do imho to repay George's kindness (did I say that?) in providing a roof over her head.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, squish said:

Yes but she is not obliged to so what we are seeing is a freebie as it were (Nina post 6 April). However least Serena could do imho to repay George's kindness (did I say that?) in providing a roof over her head.

I think what you are saying is perfectly plausible but do you not think it could be as simple as Serena was horny and wanted sex.It could be days or weeks before she feels like doing it again.

1 hour ago, squish said:

Agree with Dave,

Serena is a human being too, and once in while she needs sex after so many days of staring at her cellphone screen, eating salty greasy potato chips and sleeping.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

I think what you are saying is perfectly plausible but do you not think it could be as simple as Serena was horny and wanted sex.It could be days or weeks before she feels like doing it again.

I expect Serena try to keep this guy, since she might be tired of being alone. 

• Like 1