Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Well the expectation is more than just cold conversation like: "hello, how are you doing.."

47 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe all 4 of them use it as it's their anagram, hence the varying views.

initially I found this too and may even have been .... but then became exclusive to nina

and as I said, by stages ... how was it a few moments ago ... with the cat being the link ...
and yes, I want (and I hope) to see NAS in its green return, without hurts, conflicts or differences .... as they were in its beginning
And this only depends on nina and her genius and behavior.
everyone there has defects ... and qualities.
knowing how to respect this and getting around is the key

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, snag said:

I can take a photo with your name and post it on Twitter

Then I feel bad about my comment and I apologize. 

Please stay in touch here. As you may already know, everybody loves you and your personality,  lovely Nina ❤️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

initially I found this too and may even have been .... but then became exclusive to nina

and as I said, by stages ... how was it a few moments ago ... with the cat being the link ...
and yes, I want (and I hope) to see NAS in its green return, without hurts, conflicts or differences .... as they were in its beginning
And this only depends on nina and her genius and behavior.
everyone there has defects ... and qualities.
knowing how to respect this and getting around is the key

Will obviously depend on Nina's health which i hope gets cured as soon as possible for her sake.

Unfortunately I will not have full viewing capability but Nina's health is much more important.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Will obviously depend on Nina's health which i hope gets cured as soon as possible for her sake.

Unfortunately I will not have full viewing capability but Nina's health is much more important.

George deserves a medal for keeping this show on the road. He knows Nina & Alan and to some extent Serena are legends in an ephemeral business. He will reap the rewards when Nina finally returns.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, danny74 said:

alan tries to deal with Serena, there is a feeling that soon there will be something between them....😁

Sounds like wishful thinking to me. Could happen if Nina was there perhaps...

They should have a few portable cameras for the circumstances like tonight when Alan goes to Giselle place for a blue ball relief fuck. That way he can cash some lunch money, and share it with Giselle too.