Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

alan and Serena get closer to each other, Yesterday Serena sat on the bed after showering with a towel without clothes underneath. When Alan sat on the bed and laughed at each other, I thought Ellen and Serena would have sex as before 😀

I ask for your fraud about the person.  while I was on the project, I was forbidden to communicate on my own behalf on the forum.  I could not answer all of you on time yesterday, because for some reason the forum did not work for me.  so you can now ask your questions here or in private messages.

😍

• Like 1

On 4/7/2019 at 12:36 AM, squish said:

Nina, by all that is wonderful. how are you my dear? We have been missing you like crazy. Will you be coming back. If so when? Until you do, would it be possible to see your old friend Jane occasionally? So good to hear from you. Please don't disappear on us. XXX

Hello.  my Health is noticeably better, but I have not fully recovered.  therefore, the date of my return is not yet known.  Jane will be visiting as soon as I get back to the project.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, snag said:

Hi Jabbaht, I'm fine, how are you?

Glad you are fine Nina. What's your opinion about the new Star Wars movies? I think Solo and Rogue One we're good but the other movies I don't really like. Looking forward to the new movie this year and hope will be better.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Glad you are fine Nina. What's your opinion about the new Star Wars movies? I think Solo and Rogue One we're good but the other movies I don't really like. Looking forward to the new movie this year and hope will be better.

I am very happy that Disney bought Star Wars and Darth Vader became a Disney princess. 🤩

I am glad that Disney continues to release films and the universe comes to life!  I like rogue one star wars, but I didn’t particularly like the solo han.  I am waiting for the fall, a new film, I buy attributes, I have more than 10 T-shirts and 6 mugs!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, snag said:

I am very happy that Disney bought Star Wars and Darth Vader became a Disney princess. 🤩

I am glad that Disney continues to release films and the universe comes to life!  I like rogue one star wars, but I didn’t particularly like the solo han.  I am waiting for the fall, a new film, I buy attributes, I have more than 10 T-shirts and 6 mugs!

Hahahaha Darth Vader a Disney princess is a nice way to picture it 😂

5 hours ago, snag said:

I ask for your fraud about the person.  while I was on the project, I was forbidden to communicate on my own behalf on the forum.  I could not answer all of you on time yesterday, because for some reason the forum did not work for me.  so you can now ask your questions here or in private messages.

😍

Unless this was a rule from george, the no communication rule must have changed as both Lisa and Jules and some others now communicate with CC subscribers.

10 hours ago, mor_keith said:

When Giselle arrived the other day I noticed she had rings on her fingers which she must have taken them off while she was there. So I am asking do you think she is married.

Depends where the rings were. Ring finger on right hand is russian practice I think.

5 hours ago, snag said:

Hello.  my Health is noticeably better, but I have not fully recovered.  therefore, the date of my return is not yet known.  Jane will be visiting as soon as I get back to the project.

That's great. I feared the worst because Alan visited Red and had a conversation with her that made her cry. As for jane I just thought jane might stop Alan getting lonely. How wise of George to keep the apartment going.