Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

What kind of food was included in your nosh up? What other kinds of
food is available at the Cosmo you visited? Just curious.

Did you go to the one in Edinburgh on Greenside Row, right by Leith?
Did you also take advantage of the 25% discount on parking at Q-Park?
Or, did you go to the one in Aberdeen, in Union Square on Guild St? Or,
maybe you're closer to the one in Glasgow, in the Silverburn Shopping
Center on Barrhead Rd.

Edinburg would be my guess because they have a cinema on their
doorstep.

Too many questions for the old farts  brain to cope with all at once @letsdothis take pity on the old fart pal just one question at a time 😁

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Too many questions for the old farts  brain to cope with all at once @letsdothis take pity on the old fart pal just one question at a time 😁

Let's posted 4Hrs ago and that's me just finishing it now.Could you help me with it please.😀

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

Let's posted 4Hrs ago and that's me just finishing it now.Could you help me with it please.😀

Must be a new world record I must offer my congratulations in this fine achievement 😁👍

• Like 1

6 hours ago, squish said:

I really do think that Saint George missed an opportunity by not holding a 'welcome back nina' party. 

Do you not think that there are"issues"to be sorted out like,is Nina's new guy a keeper,does she want back with Alan full on,Giselle,does she want to be a tenant again on VH and where.Who knows.Groomy could have told us what they talk about and maybe give us a heads up.My own opinion is that Nina will simply get up and leave.

11 minutes ago, squish said:

I should like to know where Alan goes all day.

I think he left the place since a few days ago.

Not sure for how long. I think the Sony Vio laptop on the kitchen table belongs to Serena, and Allan took his laptop (has lots sticker labels on it) with him. That is an indication of he went somewhere for a few days.

I did not capture if he took clothing or not. 

4 hours ago, zoifan said:

image.thumb.png.3cd722cf830ec793578d384adc934891.png

Unusual amount of time and attention to polishing his nails for a straight man.

Nicely observed zoifan. It's time this loose end was cleared up. Having said that Nina needs time to re-adjust and decide how she wants to come back if she does. I still think that a saint george staff party would serve as a catalyst here as it would force some issues into the open.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, squish said:

Nicely observed zoifan. It's time this loose end was cleared up. Having said that Nina needs time to re-adjust and decide how she wants to come back if she does. I still think that a saint george staff party would serve as a catalyst here as it would force some issues into the open.

twilight zone ... as I said before.
Nala's position is now in bed and the room with her is very familiar and meaningful to nina.
I think it's really impossible that she's indifferent to it.

just something to note in addition.
in a similar situation I did not see any gesture of this kind of alan for giselle that reminded her of nina at some point.
so far Alan has not only preserved, but also respected these his moments.

😪

23 hours ago, zoifan said:

I think he left the place since a few days ago.

Not sure for how long. I think the Sony Vio laptop on the kitchen table belongs to Serena, and Allan took his laptop (has lots sticker labels on it) with him. That is an indication of he went somewhere for a few days.

I did not capture if he took clothing or not. 

just your laptop and accessories to this.
what caught my attention and made me a little restless was that he spent considerable time caressing the cat ... as if he was saying goodbye to him

• Upvote 1