Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

Now we also need Serena to jump-start her life.  She's been very down and low since coming back. 

As one of my favorite beautiful gals of all time, it pains me to not see her being the Serena we used to love to watch and enjoy.

The sharply dressed party girl, the wild and crazy girl, the awesome dancer and singer girl...………………………………….   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sereno said:

Now we also need Serena to jump-start her life.  She's been very down and low since coming back. 

As one of my favorite beautiful gals of all time, it pains me to not see her being the Serena we used to love to watch and enjoy.

The sharply dressed party girl, the wild and crazy girl, the awesome dancer and singer girl...………………………………….   

Just recently she slept a whole night on the sofa with Alan and absolutely nothing happened.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

all of this time we have been concerned about nina's skin problem. i hope she is better. meanwhile it seems that sunbathing has been part of the treatment. if she is staying in a warmer climate maybe she should open a new apt there!

Capture_2019_06_26_11_18_50_538.png  0

Capture_2019_06_26_11_18_56_988.png  0

Capture_2019_06_26_11_19_05_435.png  0

Hey golfer, hows everything? She always had beautiful skin even with her itching problems. This nice tan she has now is really gorgeous! I never understand these 2, Alan has never gone to visit her when shes away, as far as I know. . And is Alan wearing a condom?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey golfer, hows everything? She always had beautiful skin even with her itching problems. This nice tan she has now is really gorgeous! I never understand these 2, Alan has never gone to visit her when shes away, as far as I know. . And is Alan wearing a condom?

yes. i'd like to know what is happening wherever she is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

yes. i'd like to know what is happening wherever she is.

Is there another Apt.on VH where the tenant(Alan for instance) disappear for days on a regular basis.I think he is more away than home.George must have him doing extra curricular work somewhere else.☺At least Nina isn't a tenant so can please herself.

8 minutes ago, squish said:

Nina now back at Alan's but why did she have a shower at Corben's when she could have had a shower here.

Probably she was feeling very dirty LOOL so she stopped in one of the boss places 

6 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Probably she was feeling very dirty LOOL so she stopped in one of the boss places 

Nina had a shower and slept on Alan's bed?.That mattress needs one of three things

(1)Turning

(2)A good wash

(3)Or probably the correct one - dumping in a skip.

I'm surprised at Nina as she is such a cleanliness/tidy freak.

Yours sincerely

Domestic Dave😀

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Nina had a shower and slept on Alan's bed?.That mattress needs one of three things

(1)Turning

(2)A good wash

(3)Or probably the correct one - dumping in a skip.

I'm surprised at Nina as she is such a cleanliness/tidy freak.

Yours sincerely

Domestic Dave😀

You forgot to add your title of Resident Smartass under your name. 😂

• Like 4