BREX(SH)IT

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Your in luck--The American version returns 😏

I must confess I did used to watch our version just to see if I could second guess the banker. It wasn't that hard and he mostly got away with murder possibly because the contestants couldn't do the Maths.

One thing is for sure if you asked me who would be the worst celebrity to be in charge of Brexit, Noel Edmonds would be high on the list.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Oh isn't Brexit political then? if it isn't i don't know what is.

No Brexit is political but I explicitly said this thread is about process or questions about process. You have seen what becomes of political threads and I have said before the correct place for that is elsewhere (European Politics) otherwise this becomes like a Trump thread.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I must confess I did used to watch our version just to see if I could second guess the banker. It wasn't that hard and he mostly got away with murder possibly because the contestants couldn't do the Maths.

One thing is for sure if you asked me who would be the worst celebrity to be in charge of Brexit, Noel Edmonds would be high on the list.

Lol i am sure he would do a better job then those wankers in parliament now lool

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No Brexit is political but I explicitly said this thread is about process or questions about process. You have seen what becomes of political threads and I have said before the correct place for that is elsewhere (European Politics) otherwise this becomes like a Trump thread.

Well the topic is titled BREX(SH)IT so can only assume we discuss Brexit and related matters lool

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well the topic is titled BREX(SH)IT so can only assume we discuss Brexit and related matters lool

Actually Rob and you will probably agree with me on this, it was a reference to what a ****ing cock-up our politicians have made of the whole situation. Whatever side anyone is on, we can all agree the process has been a shambles.

• Like 3

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Actually Rob and you will probably agree with me on this, it was a reference to what a ****ing cock-up our politicians have made of the whole situation. Whatever side anyone is on, we can all agree the process has been a shambles.

Yep couldn't agree with you more its been a right fuck up. The whole parliament passed article 50 by 498 to 114 so it was quite a decisive vote but since then all Corbyn  has done is to try every trick in the book to defeat it. The only thing he is interested in is power and he doesn't give a shit how he gets it. If he ever got into no 10 you would certainly see the shit hit the fan and the UK would be right back in the same state as it was when Brown left it, almost bankrupt. Many of the tories have been a shower of shit too those that want to remain at any price. Their antics have been reprehensible with no respect for the referendum at all. Boris, with all his faults, is at least wanting to get us out of that corrupt organisation they call the EU who only want to rule over every country with no doubt Germany at the head. What british patriot would stand for that just beats me.

• Like 2